Marrone: In top shape for Beijing (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

On the back of these recent showings, Antonio Conte may well have found himself a new centre-back. Luca Marrone put in another steady display against Malaga tonight, after impressing in the second half against Hertha Berlin and in Wednesday's friendly against Benfica.
As we head into the final week before the Super Cup clash with Napoli in Beijing, the Turin-born youngster feels he'll be ready if Antonio Conte gives him the nod. “The boss told me a few days ago that he wanted to try me out in defence. We'd already discussed it last year before the game in Genoa, but then Vidal came in and did a great job. I'm ready to do my bit for the team wherever the coach wants me to play. The season's only just starting but we feel good, our legs are starting to tick over nicely and in a week's time we'll be in top shape. We're fired up for this game with Napoli. The Super Cup is the first piece of silverware up for grabs and we're determined to avenge our defeat in the Coppa Italia final. We can't wait to get out there and play it.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)