Marquez (18 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßöмßäяdîëя;1575699 said:
Gio dos Santos????
yup forgot about him..he's one heck of a talent too.

I believe the correct term is he is the shit
No, its "He's the Dogs Bollocks" :agree:

Oleguer is a terrible player. The only reason he is still at Barca is because he is Catalan, just like their goalie Valdes. Both terrible, but both kept for their Catalan roots.
true about Oleguer, but Valdes isnt all that bad, granted he makes the occasional mistake here and there, but on his day he can be a really solid keeper.

I don't want Ronaldinho on this team though.
But for a fair price, wouldnt you be willing to take a risk on one of the most talented players in the world right now??

The keyword here being "a fair price"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i would love to have the likes of touré, abidal, messi, eto'o, iniesta, deco, .... at juve

no to ronaldinho, zambrotta and thuram.

i only love juve, but in spain i prefer barcelona over real madrid any day ! the enemy of my enemy ...
really ? how's that possible ? he would run cirkles around our defence even when he's drunk :melayyanandmessi:
wait a minute, you say no to ronaldinho, then call andries a wanker when he says he does not want ronaldinho! thats a massive changearound in opinion in only 2 posts:crazy:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1575699 said:
Gio dos Santos????
yup forgot about him..he's one heck of a talent too.
I don't rate Gio Dos Santos very highly he is yet to convince me. Bojan Krkic now that I player with a big future and he has one heck of a kick.

PS: The one player I would take from the mexican team is Guardado, that kid really words hard and is very talented. Nery Castillo is IMO, he had a very good CONCACAF Cup matches, but ever since he has been a flop, including in the CL. I would also take Ochoa but we already have Buffon in that position and it doesn't get better than him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't rate Gio Dos Santos very highly he is yet to convince me. Bojan Krkic now that I player with a big future and he has one heck of a kick.

PS: The one player I would take from the mexican team is Guardado, that kid really words hard and is very talented. Nery Castillo is IMO, he had a very good CONCACAF Cup matches, but ever since he has been a flop, including in the CL.
I have to disagree here..i think Dos Santos has looked more mature than Bojan, especially when he plays in the right side of the 3 man attack..IMO thats where he's most effective.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
wait a minute, you say no to ronaldinho, then call andries a wanker when he says he does not want ronaldinho! thats a massive changearound in opinion in only 2 posts:crazy:
it was sarcasm man, i was quoting my good friend andy. :shifty:

i have the same opinion as andries.

i don't want ronaldinho at all. not because of his football quality which is beyond any doubt but because of his 'professionalism'. he took it way too easy after his great season, this is not what this juve is built on.

if he starts training like every professional at his club has does, only then i might change my mind about him. everybody deserves a second chance. i guess only time will tell

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

i don't want ronaldinho at all. not because of his football quality which is beyond any doubt but because of his 'professionalism'. he took it way too easy after his great season, this is not what this juve is built on.

if he starts training like every professional at his club has does, only then i might change my mind about him. everybody deserves a second chance. i guess only time will tell
yeah....work on that.......

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
yeah....work on that.......
on the sarcasm or on the fact that i don't agree with a guy who thinks that the world turns around his opinions ? the guy would probably even wanna make me feel guilty for not wanting zambrotta back.

if you don't know the history, then don't bother

Apr 12, 2004

PS: The one player I would take from the mexican team is Guardado, that kid really words hard and is very talented. Nery Castillo is IMO, he had a very good CONCACAF Cup matches, but ever since he has been a flop, including in the CL. I would also take Ochoa but we already have Buffon in that position and it doesn't get better than him.
I have to disagree here..i think Dos Santos has looked more mature than Bojan, especially when he plays in the right side of the 3 man attack..IMO thats where he's most effective.
Exactly, but Gio plays more than Bojan....

Gio has played like little sick-nasty boy the whole season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
really ? how's that possible ? he would run cirkles around our defence even when he's drunk :melayyanandmessi:
Yeah, Bozi was right. You do need to work on this.

You haven't provided one piece of proof proving Ronaldinho isn't working hard in training. Do you attend Barca training sessions? Has Rijkaard ever come out to say he never trains hard in practice? Where are you getting your facts from?

The only reason why you're saying this is because he's going through a bad spell.

And even if he wasn't training to his utmost ability, it's foolish to refuse the idea of having him on your side if you could secure him for a reasonable price. Why? Because you can't rule out him training hard against once he's in a new atmosphere. You're being way too shortsighted here.

on the sarcasm or on the fact that i don't agree with a guy who thinks that the world turns around his opinions ? the guy would probably even wanna make me feel guilty for not wanting zambrotta back.

if you don't know the history, then don't bother
Wrong. I hate Zambrotta, another two-faced mercenary. So get your facts straight.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
You haven't provided one piece of proof proving Ronaldinho isn't working hard in training. Do you attend Barca training sessions? Has Rijkaard ever come out to say he never trains hard in practice? Where are you getting your facts from?
i did provide you but you opted not to answer. read my posts. indeed, rijkaard said it himself

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i did provide you but you opted not to answer. read my posts. indeed, rijkaard said it himself
You never posted anything like that whatsoever. Again, if Ronaldinho doesn't train regulary, prove it. It's something that should be well documented, so it should be just a click of the mouse.

On Revista De La Liga (on Sky) they said Ronaldinho has missed 2 thirds of Barca training sessions this season.
:pumpkin:

He's been injured half the season.

Sep 28, 2002
"He only looks like one heck of a talent because the rest of the talents aren't that talented."

- Fliakis
you wanker. dos santos, like vela, is still a kid. they're not even proper international fotballers. how do hey come into play when i say the rest of mexican team makes marquez look good?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you wanker. dos santos, like vela, is still a kid. they're not even proper international fotballers. how do hey come into play when i say the rest of mexican team makes marquez look good?
"He only looks like one heck of a talent because the rest of the talents aren't that talented."

- Fliakis

Because that's basically the same thing you said about Marquez, genius. You can't judge a player by what OTHERS DO. It's fucking idiotic.

How would you assess the state of your football in Lithuania? By your logic, you guys are nowhere near the ability of Northern Island.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)