Marquez (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Marquez is not a bad player. on a good day he can be sublime and a true leader at the back. The thing is he sometimes has a tendency to act like a butcher, instead of a defender. Also he can act like a diva sometimes.

I'd take him for less than 9 million. Anything above and I'd rather get a true class player like Alex, Zapata or the like.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Horrible player? How is that the case?
I just never rated the guy. Every time I see him he is lousy. Slow, clumsy, clueless. And his behaviour is that of a *unt. He whines, dives and acts a bitch.

Now, I am predicting your answer to be something like he is an upgrade to whoever we have at Juve right now bar Chiellini. But I say if we are looking for an upgrade to Legro/Andrade we should definitely aim higher than Marquez.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't agree with many people here. I've seen Marquez countless times for Mexico and he never sets a foot wrong playing for them. He just needs a change of scenery from Barcelona and a new challenge, plus he suits the Serie A more than La Liga.

And Marquez's decision making is not horrible. He reads the game better than most, which is why he can play several positions. I'm not sure if we're talking about the same Marquez here... Rafa is damn good though even though I hate him.

Sep 28, 2002
well, milan baros was good for the czechs, maybe get him as well.

imo marquez only looks good for mexico because other players are shite. there are certainly better options than him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)