Marquez (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Name one Juvetnus defender currently better than Marquez ?
Chielleni and Andrade(when fit)
good cause i dont :D bojan > dos santos so far, if we're to buy any mexican it should be carlos vela he's so f*cking ridulously fast and skillful but wenger knows what hes got himself with vela :frown:
have you seen him play??i personally havent..but they say good things about him..if you've seen him play do you think he'll be ready to play for us by next season??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Chielleni and Andrade(when fit)

have you seen him play??i personally havent..but they say good things about him..if you've seen him play do you think he'll be ready to play for us by next season??
ive seen alot of vela, i know he was playing 2nd div footy last yr in spain but even so his pace and eye for goal for the u21 mexican side just ridiculously scary and so far i hear he's excelling again this season for celta. ready for next season? like any player in a new league needs adapting especially from the spanish to the english what scares me is that when eduardo hits his best he will bag at least 20 a season and vela too is capable of doing the same. bentner can go find a new club and walcott will most likely spend the rest of his days playing on the wing come next season

Mar 30, 2006
Juventus seems to really value versatile players who can cover several positions. This is very smart in terms to tactics and cover for injuries. Plus with Ranieri's tinkering and what not I can see Marquez doing good here. I think he fouls a bit much though but other than that is great.

We get alot out of versatile players .. and we have a good few when you think about it.... Chiellini (LB, CB), Palladino (LW, RW, RS, LS, CF), Iaquinta (CF, RW, LW), Grygera (RB, CB), Criscito (CB, LB), Sali (RB, LB, RM, LM)

So I would be happy to see Rafa Marquez come.. but I would rather Ivanovic/ Zapata.

If we get Rafa .. maby they can send back Zambrotta too ?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ive seen alot of vela, i know he was playing 2nd div footy last yr in spain but even so his pace and eye for goal for the u21 mexican side just ridiculously scary and so far i hear he's excelling again this season for celta. ready for next season? like any player in a new league needs adapting especially from the spanish to the english what scares me is that when eduardo hits his best he will bag at least 20 a season and vela too is capable of doing the same. bentner can go find a new club and walcott will most likely spend the rest of his days playing on the wing come next season
:tup:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I know this was posted sometime ago but Vela doesn't play for Celta as you mentioned but for Osasuna.

PS: If were are going to buy a CB it might as well be Zapata who is still very young but reliable.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
let him go we dont need him.......
What? :pumpkin:

Marquez is a better defender than everybody we have except for Chiellini. Please tell me how we couldn't use him..

I'm not a fan of Marquez because he's the captain of the Mexican NT, a team I despise, but I can't sit here and say he's not quality. I've probably seen him in action more than anybody here.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
What? :pumpkin:

Marquez is a better defender than everybody we have except for Chiellini. Please tell me how we couldn't use him..

I'm not a fan of Marquez because he's the captain of the Mexican NT, a team I despise, but I can't sit here and say he's not quality.
I know I dont know what that guy was thinking when he wrote that marquez has experience he has helped a ok team in mexico, played for a BIG club and is versitile he can play DM probably better than nocerino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)