Marquez (6 Viewers)

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
Yupp,and he wouldn't be too expensive either,so i guess Juve has two options for cheap proven defenders huh..Heinze and Marquez..
now,who to choose...?

Marquez, he's a proven leader, and he does what needs to be done, defend attack, go to sidelines, hell and from time to time he makes some free kicks.(Not that i want him, insted of Nedved or DP)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh shut the fuck up, Mr. Badass. You're not one to talk here. You are easily the most biased member on these forums. Mark is easily the biggest idiot.
you need to chill the hell out. biased? so because alot of my opinions dont agree with yours doesnt make me biased, so long as others agree or is justified, this forum is not big enough for the 'perfect member'.

im getting rather bored of your writing offs of other people's opinions, not all, but certainly the chiellini one

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I like Marquez... but I don't see giving up Tiago as necessary to acquire him.

Given a couple more chances, I think Tiago could really thrive at Juve. He and Iaquinta changed the whole Parma game themselves, and that is what Ranieri should be encouraging. Camoranesi needs some help in the midfield creativity department, and as much as I like Palladino, I don't think his passes are in the same league as Tiago or Camoranesi.

Toss Almiron for Cigarini, money, or a bag of Nike T90 footballs, or anything... but give Tiago a real chance until June.

On the other hand, its tough to say Marquez or Zambrotta (the likely exchanges from Barca) wouldn't be nice... they'd bestow instant credibility to the defense, which would be compounded by Andrade's return in Feb/Mar.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if we really have to swap tiago then give marquez a wide berth and take rambo, would give us a lot more options and our defense will be a lot more versatile with him

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
BS story. Why would Barca want Tiago?

They have Toure, Xavi, Iniesta, Deco, plus Edmilson, Marquez,and guddy who can all play in the midfield. Unless Deco or Xavi is leaving I don't see why they would want Tiago.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
BS story. Why would Barca want Tiago?

They have Toure, Xavi, Iniesta, Deco, plus Edmilson, Marquez,and guddy who can all play in the midfield. Unless Deco or Xavi is leaving I don't see why they would want Tiago.
Gudjohnsson is never a midfielder but they have resorted to playing him there often this season. with tiago, xavi and iniesta are his direct opposition and i am sure he would simply be used for cover. however that may allow barca to ship out edmilson, marquez and gudjohnsson and free up some space in their squad.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Gudjohnsson is never a midfielder but they have resorted to playing him there often this season. with tiago, xavi and iniesta are his direct opposition and i am sure he would simply be used for cover. however that may allow barca to ship out edmilson, marquez and gudjohnsson and free up some space in their squad.
yeah but he also used to play alot for Chelsea in the midfield (and did well).

I still don't believe this rumor. I can understand them wanting cover for Toure but Tiago for that? As I said Xavi, iniesta, Deco, and Toure is overkill. I know Deco has been rumored to be close to leaving so I can see Tiago replacing him but as it stands now I really think this rumor is bull

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye i cant believe that is actually gonna happen bt i can see the reasoning behind it. toure is a certain and xavi,iniesta and deco are formidable but if there are any injuries they are well short of cover

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
True. But I think this rumor would have had more credibility if say it was a Zanetti/Nocerino-Marquez swap since they need a true DF to challenge Toure for that spot.

but then again football market is crazy so in the end it would not surprise me if our managment (and Barca's ) actually do this deal

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
True. But I think this rumor would have had more credibility if say it was a Zanetti/Nocerino-Marquez swap since they need a true DF to challenge Toure for that spot.

but then again football market is crazy so in the end it would not surprise me if our managment (and Barca's ) actually do this deal
oh i agree its a strange approach but it is possible

plus its barca!

frank-" we are conceeding too many goals, lets buy another attacking mifielder and a forward"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)