Marquez (19 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Give me an argument why Chiellini should be a left-back. I think your opinion is nonsense here.
because out of the left backs able to play there chiellini is the best option. im sorry if you dont like him being a left back, but im keen to see criscito shine reguardless of his experience because i have a feeling he will shine, certainly with his potential

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
unfortunatly i have to agree with you mark, andy man i dont like the 'new you' the person who now rights off everyones opinions with your strong headed ones, i dont know why u wrote off playing chiellini at left back as if it was like the most unthinkable plan ever thought of

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Chiellini is a dominating player. He is not finess, but that isn't a bad thing. Chiellini is very effective at LB and would be very effective at CB. Chiellini really controls the side of the field. He isn't great at crossing, but at least he does have the ability to control the sideline and wing a few balls into the box. I prefer him at CB as well. Either position, he is going to be a good option. Right now, if we don't pick up anyone else, he should play CB.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i want to see how criscito fairs before we make any final decisions on where chielini should be playing, if criscito fails, ok chiellini cb, but shines, then chiellini left back and molinaro will have to learn

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Chiellini is a dominating player. He is not finess, but that isn't a bad thing. Chiellini is very effective at LB and would be very effective at CB. Chiellini really controls the side of the field. He isn't great at crossing, but at least he does have the ability to control the sideline and wing a few balls into the box. I prefer him at CB as well. Either position, he is going to be a good option. Right now, if we don't pick up anyone else, he should play CB.
:disagree: I totally disagree on that I think he has one of the best crosses. I prefer him at LB cause if want to see Crisito at CB.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
:disagree: I totally disagree on that I think he has one of the best crosses. I prefer him at LB cause if want to see Crisito at CB.
I think Criscito has the potential to be an excellent CB. But, he is too young right now. I would definately prefer Chiellini at LB if Criscito suddenly becomes ready, but I doubt that will happen. As I said, if we don't pick up another central defender, Chiellini is best at CB.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I also prefer him as a CB, but right now after watching Molinaro play I think we need him more as a LB. I know its not fair to judge Molinaro on one match but after what I've heard of him and his last season in Siena, I think it's to big a gamble to count on Molinaro and that we need a backup plan. Chiellini could do a good job as LB if Molinaro dosn't make it.

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
I think that Juve must to belive in Crisito, he is young but what i see (if Juve give the chance to play) he will be the nr. 1 in the world. He is very fast, very strong, amaizing in air (he is very very good with a head), and have a very good controll of the ball with one word he is a complete defender.
FORZA JUVE, FORZA CRISITO
Zebina Andrade Crisito Grygera

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
...and i forget to said and something. Juve buy Huntelaar please, we need him.
Yesterday in the game with Newcastle i feel the need for him, so much chances one to one only with goalkeeper...
I think somebody must make a peticion for Huntelaar.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i thought this was the Marquez thread :lol:
all im reading is Chiellini this, Criscito that
Yeah for a second I thought this was the Chiellini thread but I guess it came in because Marquez is a defender and someone mentioned the likes of Chiellini and Criscito. :p
:agree: :agree: ....Marquez seems highly unlikely but he would be a gr8 for Juventus who r in search of leaders in the defensive department

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
unfortunatly i have to agree with you mark, andy man i dont like the 'new you' the person who now rights off everyones opinions with your strong headed ones, i dont know why u wrote off playing chiellini at left back as if it was like the most unthinkable plan ever thought of
Oh shut the fuck up, Mr. Badass. You're not one to talk here. You are easily the most biased member on these forums. Mark is easily the biggest idiot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You think everybody´s opinion is nonsense, except yours. Douche.
Not true. Not to people that have earned my respect, such as Greg, denco, Respaul, Stuart, Dominic, snoop, Vinni, Pado, Jack, Alen, Rebel, among many others. People such as yourself do not deserve any respect. All you do is cause trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)