Marquez (2 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Anelka, Pizzaro, Iaquinta, Danielli and now Marquez , why can't we be linked to decent players? Even if its untrue at least it sends the pulses racing with anticipation. Instead of the depressing thought of these guys actually playing for Juve.
The worst is having Lazio's manager as ours next season, now that will be disastrous

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anelka, Pizzaro, Iaquinta, Danielli and now Marquez , why can't we be linked to decent players? Even if its untrue at least it sends the pulses racing with anticipation. Instead of the depressing thought of these guys actually playing for Juve.
The worst is having Lazio's manager as ours next season, now that will be disastrous
The problem is that it is decent players we are being linked to rather than top class players.

I wouldn't be unhappy to see any of those players at Juve (except Anelka) but at the same time I feel we could do better.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
The problem is that it is decent players we are being linked to rather than top class players.

I wouldn't be unhappy to see any of those players at Juve (except Anelka) but at the same time I feel we could do better.
However, I still belive Marquez could go on to prove himself as a world class player in Serie A.

He's playing at a team that hasn't got a defensive tradition. He could become a very good player at Juventus, indeed

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
However, I still belive Marquez could go on to prove himself as a world class player in Serie A.

He's playing at a team that hasn't got a defensive tradition. He could become a very good player at Juventus, indeed
I have never been convinced by Marquez, however you may be right as it could just be down to Barca's attacking mentality

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he IS a good player...has leadership qualities (captain of Mexico)...strikes a mean free kick, is athletic, versatile (an ok DMF) and experienced...all this at 28...what more do ppl want

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Marquez isn't my first choice but I'm looking at it from the perspective that he's better than our current defenders so if we do get him I won't be upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)