Marquez (1 Viewer)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
so we shouldn't count on good italian players we should get the best there is and the best there ever will be like barzagli the next cannavaro and de rossi the next gerrard
and I hate cassano to hell and most of you agree with me but can't we get some sumo wrestler to beat up his ass whenever he plays badly or start a fight with a teamate that way we'll have the good cassano not the monkey faced italian in real madrid?????
i've always wanted Cassano at Juve, but most fans don't want him cause of his reputation

We don't want Bianchi, stop forcing him on us :D

That is just ignorant.
like most of the things that come out of your mouth

Cassano is amazing and will be great with Del Piero and Nedved next to him. No team he has been on have leaders like Juventus does with those two.
Del Piero and Cassano play in the same position, both support strikers that like to drift wide, so they cannot play together, but Del Piero would be a good tutor for AC

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But who cares, I mean lets get some South Americans and some Dutchmen to lead ourselves past a Milan team who is the best in the world and just won the CL by starting 3 DM's and 8 Italians. Lets be like Liverpool and other English teams who just sign anyone who will accept their offer.

It is a joke
Please STOP saying I only want Italians. It is really pathetic. I don't think I have suggested 1 Italian DM in my wish lists, I support going after Malouda and Ribery, and I am all about getting Huntelaar or Kanoute. STOP. Marquez is not a good enough defender for Juventus, especially right now when we have 0 good CB's.
It's a joke reading your posts. First you've been sarcastic about Dutch players and then few posts later you're saying you would like Dutch player at our team.

so we shouldn't count on good italian players we should get the best there is and the best there ever will be like barzagli the next cannavaro and de rossi the next gerrardand I hate cassano to hell and most of you agree with me but can't we get some sumo wrestler to beat up his ass whenever he plays badly or start a fight with a teamate that way we'll have the good cassano not the monkey faced italian in real madrid?????
First thing I don't understand how Barzagli will be next Canna he's already 26 and at that age you should be pretty much proven, not promissing player. And about De Rossi he is an excellent player but we all know there is no chance we can sign him. He is Romanista just like Totti (or I'm maybe wrong) and there is a really small chance he will join any other Italian team, especially us their one of the biggest rivals who will not play CL.

May 17, 2007
please no cassano and rafa marquez, they arent very good players and they seem to lack drive, marquez is very insecure, and his awareness isnt very good, and cassano is way over his best days, we should try snapping up Giuseppe ROssi from man U he has been a driving force in parma!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
please no cassano and rafa marquez, they arent very good players and they seem to lack drive, marquez is very insecure, and his awareness isnt very good, and cassano is way over his best days, we should try snapping up Giuseppe ROssi from man U he has been a driving force in parma!
Dude, if you're from Guatemala you should know Marquez doesn't lack drive and is indeed secure...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
First thing I don't understand how Barzagli will be next Canna he's already 26 and at that age you should be pretty much proven, not promissing player. And about De Rossi he is an excellent player but we all know there is no chance we can sign him. He is Romanista just like Totti (or I'm maybe wrong) and there is a really small chance he will join any other Italian team, especially us their one of the biggest rivals who will not play CL.
Barzagli the next Cannavaro? This thread is rivaling the new Ibrahimovic thread for most inane posts right now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well heres the difference when he plays guatemala or costa rica he in fact looks dominant. but at BARCA playing against liverpool and other big clubs he looks very bad and unsafe
But for parts of this season he has been off form and played out of position. That doesn't mean he's a terrible player and that he sucks. Not to mention Barcelona's always throwing players forward so they are unsafe at the back when other sides counterattack them, so you have to throw that into consideration. The guy is still far superior to anybody we have at the moment and is a very realistic target.

May 17, 2007
But for parts of this season he has been off form and played out of position. That doesn't mean he's a terrible player and that he sucks. Not to mention Barcelona's always throwing players forward so they are unsafe at the back when other sides counterattack them, so you have to throw that into consideration. The guy is still far superior to anybody we have at the moment and is a very realistic target.
he is seasoned but i mean do u think he would make a huge impact a central defender. he is an ok player but i think we could do better in the market, and him playing as a defensive midfielder isnt the wisest move but thats barca LOL

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
it will be tough to get Rossi... firstly because Man Utd will want Palladino... and secondly... Rossi is a Milanista...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Marquez is very good target IMO, he has been pretty solid the season before this one. I must agree with Andy on this, he is a good realistic target, and he's quite versatile too, he can be played defensive mid.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Marquez is NOT better than Barzagli. He is Mexican who plays in a league where there is no such thing as defense and he makes bonehead decisions by the truckload. He is an idiot and I don't want any part of him of Juventus.
Barzagli is shit. You can take your biased Italian ass to Palermo to watch his blunders and then come back here and dare to say he is a good defender. :faq1:

I hate this. This club is going to become to foreign. I will not be suprised when Buffon signs with Milan.
You are an idiot.

This is a joke. People are really stupid. A Mexican defender on Juventus and no one even cares. The world has truly spun off it's axis.
Take your national pride elsewhere.

The only one stupid here is you with your italian players obsession. So what if he's Mexican ? Montero was from Uruguay and he served us well. It's not like there's no such thing as great south/north american defender.
If there's an Italian defender as good as Marquez and if he's available then i'd also be on your side and i'd prefer the Italian.
But apart from Nesta, Materazzi and Cannavaro all the other italian defenders are inferior to Marquez.

And Juve's not losing the italian identity at all. Marquez will replace one of Boumsong/Kovac.... French and Croat.
We'll still have Buffon ( god willing) , Chiellini, Del Piero, Zanetti, Camoranesi, Marchionni, Balzaretti, Palladino.

Yeah, Milan had 7 (not 8) italians in starting lineup. But it would have been 6 Italians if Ronaldo wasn't cup tied and it's something like 55% of the team.
When we played CL final in 2003 both we and Milan had 6 Italians, in 2005 Milan had only 4 Italian starters.
Barcelona last year, Milan throughout the years and many other CL winners had a bunch of south americans and they still won a lot.

Don't be stubborn and start looking after what's best for Juve. We need great players in these hard moments, not average Italians.
You tell that dumbass, mate. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)