Marquez (4 Viewers)

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
In a case we lose Buffon. We'll have only 2 players from italian NT and both not so young. Palladino and Chiellini are still young to be regulars in the NT. And in this case we should get 1-2 promising italian players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Please STOP saying I only want Italians. It is really pathetic. I don't think I have suggested 1 Italian DM in my wish lists, I support going after Malouda and Ribery, and I am all about getting Huntelaar or Kanoute. STOP. Marquez is not a good enough defender for Juventus, especially right now when we have 0 good CB's.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Please STOP saying I only want Italians. It is really pathetic. I don't think I have suggested 1 Italian DM in my wish lists, I support going after Malouda and Ribery, and I am all about getting Huntelaar or Kanoute. STOP. Marquez is not a good enough defender for Juventus, especially right now when we have 0 good CB's.
The only reason I've heard is:

"He's Mexican. Therefore he sucks".

I would like to know why he isn't good enough. He leaves all out on the field.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
so you only want Europeans? no south americans?

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
tony's dream team:

----------------Buffon----------------
Mesto------Barzagli-------Dainelli--------Chiellini
Camo-----Zanetti--------Paro------------Giovinco
----------Del Piero----------Iaquinta

how far do you think that team would go?
we will end up in the relegation zone all season long
plus why consitrating only on italians
mesto paro giovinco dainelli iaquinta shoud stay on the bench

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we will end up in the relegation zone all season long
plus why consitrating only on italians
mesto paro giovinco dainelli iaquinta shoud stay on the bench
cause tonykart believes if we buy any successful and good foreigners we will not be an italian team any more

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
cause tonykart believes if we buy any successful and good foreigners we will not be an italian team any more
so we shouldn't count on good italian players we should get the best there is and the best there ever will be like barzagli the next cannavaro and de rossi the next gerrard
and I hate cassano to hell and most of you agree with me but can't we get some sumo wrestler to beat up his ass whenever he plays badly or start a fight with a teamate that way we'll have the good cassano not the monkey faced italian in real madrid?????

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
so we shouldn't count on good italian players we should get the best there is and the best there ever will be like barzagli the next cannavaro and de rossi the next gerrard
and I hate cassano to hell and most of you agree with me but can't we get some sumo wrestler to beat up his ass whenever he plays badly or start a fight with a teamate that way we'll have the good cassano not the monkey faced italian in real madrid?????
Cassano is amazing and will be great with Del Piero and Nedved next to him. No team he has been on have leaders like Juventus does with those two.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004

we won get him becoz secco already said that we dont need any ML player we need CM or DM...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)