Marotta cleared to join Juve (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Nah, What ive read he was against splashing 30M on him,so I guess it is a matter of how big the compesnation to liverpoll is gonna be... Prob just good business...

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
these days I am in a whirl,dont know what to expect ,dont know what to cheer for
Yeah... Well i'm happy about Beppe. Thats a start, I would like to Rafa here. Especially now we have a powerfull transfer guy(assuming it is a done deal). Should it not be Rafa, I just hope it does not become Allegri

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He doesnt come across as just a powerful transfer guy. But also somebody who seems grounded in making sound business deals in the best interests of the club. If the Amauri-Kjaer swap deal he's apparently mooting is any indication, I think this is the kind of figure Juve have been missing since Moggi's departure. A go-to guy in the boardroom to lead the clueless bunch of losers we have at the moment. They even managed to make an example out of Bettega - but now with the power vested in someone of the like of Marotta, I think we'd have found a central figure to help implement restructuring on the pitch without wasting anymore needless cash. I'd even to some extent agree, Benitez at 30m would be more a desperate measure for a club of Juve's stature. I'd be more than happy with a Prandelli, with half that money invested on acquiring a couple of key players rather than having to sell a Buffon instead to fund more purchases. And invest in players who bring long term value, more than just revolutionize the entire squad as a kneejerk reaction to a disastrous season. The secret is evolution, not revolution. Or we risk becoming the new Internazionale with little or no continuity. Hopefully Marotta's the man to stop that from happening.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He doesnt come across as just a powerful transfer guy. But also somebody who seems grounded in making sound business deals in the best interests of the club. If the Amauri-Kjaer swap deal he's apparently mooting is any indication, I think this is the kind of figure Juve have been missing since Moggi's departure. A go-to guy in the boardroom to lead the clueless bunch of losers we have at the moment. They even managed to make an example out of Bettega - but now with the power vested in someone of the like of Marotta, I think we'd have found a central figure to help implement restructuring on the pitch without wasting anymore needless cash. I'd even to some extent agree, Benitez at 30m would be more a desperate measure for a club of Juve's stature. I'd be more than happy with a Prandelli, with half that money invested on acquiring a couple of key players rather than having to sell a Buffon instead to fund more purchases. And invest in players who bring long term value, more than just revolutionize the entire squad as a kneejerk reaction to a disastrous season. The secret is evolution, not revolution. Or we risk becoming the new Internazionale with little or no continuity. Hopefully Marotta's the man to stop that from happening.
Secco said Amauri is staying,but you are right,30 millions that are mentioned regarding Benitez somewhat resembles of a desperate move wich only would have been done by the likes of Man City ,etc.,eager to become big team over night,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)