Marotta cleared to join Juve (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Marotta will be the GM for one year then the CEO(Blancs position) he will not be taking part in picking the team.

Ahmed:- Nobody thats why Marotta is coming because Agnelli and Blanc both are fond of him.
I am not suggesting he will pick the team...but if there is a player at the club who he feels is of high potential value, he will say so, not just stay quiet, mumbling to himself, whilst Rafa sells our prized assets. Surely part of his job description will be, ADVISING our manager and coaches as well as scouting and acquiring new players?

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
and benitez will tell him "shut the fuck up you maggot ... i earn ten times as much as you ... go play football manager if you want to be in control" ... simply the same like the starplayers do with low-payed inexperienced coaches ...

the club decides who gets the money and the better earners have more to say obviously

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Sampdoria success has nothing to do with Moratta, it's all about Garrone. Riccardo Garrone who never miss a game, he is so old that it's unhealthy for him to walk, still he always watches the game, have a relation with his players. He brought such a calm atmosphere to the club, he gave his trust to Del Neri, he let Cassano be Cassano. He knows what is a football team and how to treat his players, this is what is missing in Juventus.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
We can’t gamble on these people anymore. We need badass directors.

We’ve seen loads of shit this season and that’s enough.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they have been consistently improving year after year, it's not a one-off by any means...and having a player like Cassano for that duration of time is sheer genius if you ask me...not to mention Pazzo :heart:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
they have been consistently improving year after year, it's not a one-off by any means...and having a player like Cassano for that duration of time is sheer genius if you ask me...not to mention Pazzo :heart:
:cry:

Here's hoping he stays in Samp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)