Marotta cleared to join Juve (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I am far happier about the potential appointment of Marotta, than I am of the potential appointment of Benitez. Though either way, if Rafa does sign for us, then at least I can be sure that he wont be able to spend 100million on shit players, for Marotta will not allow it...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
About next season, I really hope a lot of this stuff is really going to happen. Competent people at the top and a good coach.

I'm scared as fuck that next season will be like hitting the repeat button.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
YES TO MAROTTA! He has always showed interest in Giovinco and I've seen him being linked to Sampdoria plenty of times. Hopefully he'll be the one who gets Seba out of his misery from the bench.

:weee:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
YES TO MAROTTA! He has always showed interest in Giovinco and I've seen him being linked to Sampdoria plenty of times. Hopefully he'll be the one who gets Seba out of his misery from the bench.

:weee:
that's not his job, Suns.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
that's not his job, Suns.
Well, he is after all responsible to who comes in and out and its better for Giovinco to have a sporting director who shows interest in him than not.

And hey, I'm just trying to be optimistic over here :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think that Marotta would be more than capable of telling a manager 'this player needs to be given a chance...roll the giovinco dice...in my opinion, which i was brought to the club to give and act upon...he has serious potential'...

would that not fall as part of his job??? i think so.

I have read of marotta talking about individual players at Samp, who they wish to keep. Therefore its obvious he does give opinions on individual players when he is at a club.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think that Marotta would be more than capable of telling a manager 'this player needs to be given a chance...roll the giovinco dice...in my opinion, which i was brought to the club to give and act upon...he has serious potential'...

I have read of marotta talking about individual players at Samp, who they wish to keep. Therefore its obvious he does give opinions on individual players when he is at a club.
I think a Sporting Director would have to be very careful regarding that sort of thing.

who the FUCK will allow a Coach to bring a GM as well?!
I thought it was a head scout/academy director Benitez wanted to bring, rather than a GM.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

who the FUCK will allow a Coach to bring a GM as well?!
Marotta will be the GM for one year then the CEO(Blancs position) he will not be taking part in picking the team.

Ahmed:- Nobody thats why Marotta is coming because Agnelli and Blanc both are fond of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)