Marotta cleared to join Juve (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Where are Samp in the league?

How does their budget compare to other teams they are competing with?
first off ... wow, are we going to buy players that failed at bigger clubs or players that are only serie a midtable quality now like cassano, pazzini and quag ?

i am not overly optimistic. is he better then secco ? for sure ! but not more than a decent director in my books.

no matter what their budget is, it is a totally different thing to strengthen a crap team (since any half-decent player would be an improvement) than a team that has already many stars or wanna-be stars...

i will leave my judgement until his first signing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
first off ... wow, are we going to buy players that failed at bigger clubs or players that are only serie a midtable quality now like cassano, pazzini and quag ?

i am not overly optimistic. is he better then secco ? for sure ! but not more than a decent director in my books.

no matter what their budget is, it is a totally different thing to strengthen a crap team (since any half-decent player would be an improvement) than a team that has already many stars or wanna-be stars...

i will leave my judgement until his first signing
And yet them mid table quality players are well above our 'stars' in the league table arent they?

Hes doing a good job at Samp, he could do a even better job with us and with more funds than what he had to work with at Samp.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
And yet them mid table quality players are well above our 'stars' in the league table arent they?
what kind of logic is that ? bring any of them mid table quality players here and they WONT perform and shit their pants before entering the pitch ...

Hes doing a good job at Samp, he could do a even better job with us and with more funds than what he had to work with at Samp.
that is really a simple mans logic ...

"decent" director + more funds = great director ???

where do guys learn shit like that ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I posted that one month ago.

But back then the package deal was Marotta, Prandelli and Cassano. Still, out of those 3 Marotta was closest.

He (or any other guy that comes) will have a big word when it comes to our new coach and you can see that he has an eye on Rafa.

EDIT: And yeah, I'm not a fan of his. He wouldn't be my first pick.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I think Marotta said that about Rafa.
Juventus Would Do Well To Hire Liverpool's Rafa Benitez - Sampdoria's Giuseppe Marotta

The Blucerchiati official has given his view on the potential summer move grabbing plenty of headlines...

Sampdoria sporting director Giuseppe Marotta believes current Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez would be the right choice to lead Juventus next season.

The Reds boss has constantly been linked with a move to the Serie A giants in the newspapers and many have suggested he would be the perfect fit to help them rebuild after a disappointing 2009-10.

"Benitez is one of the strongest coaches, and if the Juve directors choose him, they will have done well," he explained to Radio 1.

Marotta himself has been linked with a summer move to the Bianconeri, but insists his future will not be a concern until the end of the current season.

"I will talk about my future at the end of the championship. Right now I am concentrating on these last four games, and of course, the Champions League would be an important achievement for Sampdoria," he concluded.

Goal
:tup:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
He is a good choice, be happy with what we might get.

Great directors wouldnt be really happy to join Juve at this time to be honest, we could be negative to their reputation.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In my experience one when says partner and means it in that context, usually talk about gay couples, hehe. But why the heck do we need a reason like that to convince this dude? That he is going to a club 3 times bigger should be enough.

Apr 17, 2009
He may be one of those guys with a bit of 'loyalty'.

Plus is Samp qualify for CL and Juve don't I believe he would want to at least see that campaign through.

Either way though he would be a definite upgrade.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In my experience one when says partner and means it in that context, usually talk about gay couples, hehe. But why the heck do we need a reason like that to convince this dude? That he is going to a club 3 times bigger should be enough.
Talking about Gays. Romy Gai could come back.

:alen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)