Marley Aké (1 Viewer)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Allegri: "Aké is with us all the time now, he's a game-breaker, but we have Kulusevski and Bernardeschi. We have to move forward with them."
:lol:
Bernadeschi and Kulusevski the game breakers.:touched:It's almost like he's trolling
Max is pragmatico here. He knows therse two players are shit. He knows they aren't going anywhere. It's helping absolutely nobody to trash them in public

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Max is pragmatico here. He knows therse two players are shit. He knows they aren't going anywhere. It's helping absolutely nobody to trash them in public
And how does this benefit Ake's morale in any sense? Big him up with praise after samp, exhalt him as the second coming of Chiesa, only to burst his bubble right afterwards and practically admit that he'll be back to the reserves.

Its helping no one when those two players play. Sweet talking about them for absolutely no reason isn't getting us results. And I don't know where you get the idea that publicly trashing them is the alternative. It's quite simple really: don't mention them in the first place.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri: "Aké is with us all the time now, he's a game-breaker, but we have Kulusevski and Bernardeschi. We have to move forward with them."
:lol:
Bernadeschi and Kulusevski the game breakers.:touched:It's almost like he's trolling
you're starting to see the light, young padawan. don't take anything he says at face value, press conferences are mostly fun for allegri.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Ake: I would have liked to make my debut with the Juve first team earlier, but it happened when it happen. I hope to earn first-team minutes, to be able to prove my worth. My goal is to grow as much as possible, and express myself at the highest level"

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
looks like he is training all the time with senior squad, we should probably see more of him in the next games... yeah, just like we did with Kaio...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
looks like he is training all the time with senior squad, we should probably see more of him in the next games... yeah, just like we did with Kaio...
What Ake has working for him is we have zero wings with pace off the bench. You need those type of players when you're chasing a result, so hell probably get more minutes than Kaio. We kinda already saw it vs Atalanta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)