Marley Aké (8 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Messi ran rings around our team aged 17 in the Gamper trophy when Capello was coach and he immediately tried to sign him on loan, so obviously that's not the case.
Its obviously a joke. But name the last Juve product that didn’t detour in serie B or some smaller club....

Jul 13, 2010
Yea better give Ake kulu's minutes. Idk how that clumsy swede was doing good at Parma. Maybe when everyone's shit around you, it's easier to stand out

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
stubborn Italian way.
I wouldn't even say that. Look at Inter and Milan during their stuggles. They gave plenty of youth players chances and SURPRISE! Some worked out and improved them, others did not. Atalanta is famous for it. Genoa is here starting Rovella right now. Its just us really.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't even say that. Look at Inter and Milan during their stuggles. They gave plenty of youth players chances and SURPRISE! Some worked out and improved them, others did not. Atalanta is famous for it. Genoa is here starting Rovella right now. Its just us really.
Not sure those as great examples tbh, last time Milan won a trophy (excluding supercoppa) the coach was :max:

Inter have only overtaken Juve because Beppe went there then tici took one kneecap and covid took out the other

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Youth players? Any still with them? Either team? Inter gave Roma Zaniolo in the Naingollan deal if I recall correctly and Milan gave up on Locatelli way too early clearly. Inter has no former youth team players in their squad from what I can see, and Milan has Calabria who is a top player for them and then Maldini and Gabbia who don’t contribute much.

Unless you just meant young players?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not sure those as great examples tbh, last time Milan won a trophy (excluding supercoppa) the coach was :max:

Inter have only overtaken Juve because Beppe went there then tici took one kneecap and covid took out the other
Inter also has zero former youth team players in their squad. They bought rising young stars like Lautaro and Barella, but that’s no different than us having bought a young Dybala years ago, or more recently De Ligt. Locatelli. Chiesa.

- - - Updated - - -

Donnarumma is the only main one I can think of from Milan.
Meanwhile Donnarumma reaping the benefits of Raiola as an agent:

https://football-italia.net/donnarumma-hoped-newcastle-could-take-navas-from-psg/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)