Marko Pjaca (107 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
id give them Piazza without a buyback for Chiesa
nty, imo while Chiesa has experience in Serie A, I do not rate Chiesa as highly anymore as I did. I think selling Pjaca with a buyback and getting an option on Chiesa makes alot of sense, given if they both explode or if neither of them explode, we have the possibility of pursing those routes when they appear.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nty, imo while Chiesa has experience in Serie A, I do not rate Chiesa as highly anymore as I did. I think selling Pjaca with a buyback and getting an option on Chiesa makes alot of sense, given if they both explode or if neither of them explode, we have the possibility of pursing those routes when they appear.
getting options for both would be fantastic, but what did i miss here? when did Fiorentina suddenly become our bitch?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If they manage to include that buy-back, I'm expecting to be around 31-35M, witch would be fair as he really needs paying time, especially in Serie A if he were to come back here. I'm not Marrota's biggest fan, but he really delivered with the recent (upcoming) sales + recompra :beppe:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Chiesa is interesting but considering we have bernadeschi costa and cuadrado as wing options is he needed? Can chiesa play on the left so we dint have to see mandzukic start there?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
definitely not this summer, but could well be worth that next summer if he cements his place in Azzurri and improves further at Viola
In that case, because he is a forward, they will ask for 80-90 million. And could get that money from England.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Rebic doesn't suck, and unlike Pjaca he's had a great season, including finshing off Bayern on his own in the cup final, whilst all that Pjaca did was warming the Schalke bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)