Marko Pjaca (18 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Give him another chance. If he doesnt work, then sell him. But to dismiss him like this when he clearly showed some promise is weird, specially after the amount of money we paid.

Yeh he got injured, but come on, is not like we are swimming in talents on that left flank.

Allegri come on man. Stop being a douche.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Give him another chance. If he doesnt work, then sell him. But to dismiss him like this when he clearly showed some promise is weird, specially after the amount of money we paid.

Yeh he got injured, but come on, is not like we are swimming in talents on that left flank.

Allegri come on man. Stop being a douche.
:lol:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Really needs to be given a chance.. Him Berna Costa Cuads.. Those are fantastic options to have for the wings. We can then just focus on that CM and RB

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Seen some news that Croatia are thinking about resting their first team and starting ~10 new faces tonight against Iceland.

Hopefully Pjaca will be one of them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus winger Marko Pjaca could reportedly join Fiorentina on loan, with a €20m obligation to buy.

The Croatian winger spent the second half of last season on loan at Schalke 04, as he battles back from a knee injury.

It appears though that there’s no space for him in Turin, and it’s widely expected he’ll move on this summer.

Now La Repubblica is reporting that the Viola are close to a deal which would see them take Pjaca on loan for a year, after which they’d be obliged to buy him for €20m.

The contract offer on the table is €1.5m per season for four years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
sure, but I'm talking about Pjaca's point of view, why start in Crotone when you can start in S04
Maybe that was what he was thinking. I wouldn't have cared about the prestige of the team i'm joining for just one season. Getting as much playing time as possible and getting back to full fitness was the number one priority. That Schalke loan was a complete failure.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At least we get our money back.

Would like it now rather than later after a loan, but at least we get the same amount back or most of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)