Marko Pjaca (8 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pjaca’s agent: “Juventus believes in Marko & for this reason they did not want to insert any option in the deal with Schalke. Marko is a Juventus player, he wants to come back.“ TS

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bring him back to play Bernardeschi minutes next season, with Cuads moving to RB and Mandžukič reportedly being sold we need attacking depth besides signing Morata/Martial

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Imo only possibility he stays is if Mandzukic is gone. Unlikely I guess. And I don't think he will accept another loan, I see Marotta selling him for a similar sum he spent.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agent: Pjaca wants Juve chance
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca’s agent has rubbished talk that the winger could join Fiorentina as 'he wants to play for a place at Juventus’.

It had been reported that Pjaca was in talks over a move to Fiorentina, but Marko Naletic insists the 23-year-old is ready to stake his claim in Turin.

“There are no negotiations and my client has never given his willingness to move to Florence,” he told juvenews.eu.

“It’s a complete invention. I repeat, Pjaca wants to play for a place at Juventus.”

Pjaca only played seven times in Bundesliga during a six-month loan at Schalke but will nonetheless represent Croatia at the World Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)