Marko Pjaca (13 Viewers)

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I always thought pjaca was a SS type but would be happy if he could offer an alternative to higuain.
yes, this is something I really can't understand. How can we not have a backup for Higuain. (Mandzukic doesnt count since he often starts at LW) We've gotten lucky but I think we could really regret this if Higuain suddenly gets injured in April or May

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Valencia scout Juve's Pjaca
By Football Italia staff

Valencia are interested in signing Juventus winger Marko Pjaca, who is currently on loan at Schalke 04.

The Croatia international was loaned out in January so he could get more regular playing time after a serious injury.

It helped him rediscover his form, as the 22-year-old scored two goals in just six Bundesliga appearances.

According to Superdeporte, Valencia have sent scouts to view Pjaca in action in Germany.

They already have a connection with the player thanks to new technical director Pablo Longoria, who used to be Juve’s chief scout.

The Bianconeri paid €23m to sign Pjaca from Dinamo Zagreb in the summer of 2016.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yes, this is something I really can't understand. How can we not have a backup for Higuain. (Mandzukic doesnt count since he often starts at LW) We've gotten lucky but I think we could really regret this if Higuain suddenly gets injured in April or May
If that happens allegri will be forced to play mandzukic as CF. Although i would still love to see a trio of bernie costa and dybala upfront.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Has management said anything about Pjaca since he went to Schalke? Like praising him for his performance there or discussing his progress?

I have this sneaky feeling that he may have annoyed them by pushing for this move. His agent had been talking sht in the build up to this move.

Aug 2, 2005
Not really, at the end of the season, I dont think the management will have anything against him. If he proven to be good enough, he will be back.
also regardless he pushed or not, it was the right move to loan him so he can play more.

The concern came because of Cuad injury, at the same if am not mistaken Dybala was also injured. So we needed more legs on the bench that time ONLY.
Cuad injury was not deemed serious and he was supposed to be back for Tottenham second leg.
If not for Bernie injury, Pjaca would be right to move on loan and management were right to allow it.
We did not know that Cuad injury will be long, and definitely did not know that Bernie will get injured.
Though, Manzo declining signs was there, and we should had a plan B for that.

as Allegri did not show any signs that he will have minutes, If I were Pjaca, I would have asked to move on loan, play more, prove myself, and be back,

If he is a closed chapter here we would have bought someone in Jan. I dont remember who we were after then decided not to go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2007
I hope we move Mandzukic back to the center and have him back as a winger. It is the best and cheapest option IMO. We would have a very dynamic attack with great subs and great flexibility in the attack. He deserves at least one season practicing with our team

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But not ahead of Higgy right? Firmly 2nd choice? Never, ever ahead of Higgy again right?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we move Mandzukic back to the center and have him back as a winger. It is the best and cheapest option IMO. We would have a very dynamic attack with great subs and great flexibility in the attack. He deserves at least one season practicing with our team
I like him, he seems to have a wide skillset to be a fairly versatile attacking player but from what I remember before his injury still pretty raw. Hopefully he can stay injury free and continue to grow.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But not ahead of Higgy right? Firmly 2nd choice? Never, ever ahead of Higgy again right?

- - - Updated - - -

I like him, he seems to have a wide skillset to be a fairly versatile attacking player but from what I remember before his injury still pretty raw. Hopefully he can stay injury free and continue to grow.
Obvi

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If only for a more offensive coach here than probably Pjaca wouldv now been compared with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Too bad Allegri fanboyz cant see it yet, not only he underperforming with the team but its simply CRIMINAL how poorly he handles our young potential gems pffff

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus will have a champion: Marko Pjaca. The Croatian has improved his dribbling and goal scoring and continues to grow during his loan spell. He'll be the first great "purchase" of the summer. Juve firmly believe in him, despite interest from Valencia and Schalke. [TS/VS]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)