Marko Pjaca (9 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
my brother and 2 of my friends are Bayern fans, 2008-09 was like hell for them. 1st Ibisevic-Salihovic led Hoffenheim bullied them all of Autumn, then Spring came and Dzeko-Misimovic raped them even more. you wouldnt believe how quickly all the new bred Hoffenheim fans became VW fans suddenly. we even had people speculate if Grafite could play for our NT because he got along with Dzeko and Misimovic so well , and whoever was supporting Bayern to win the title was a traitor of the whole nation ::lol3::
Oh this season. I remember this 4:1 or 5:1 from Wolfsburg against Bayern, and then 5 minutes before the final whistle Magath replaced Benaglio with second goalkeeper just to give him a rest. That has been so humiliating for Bayern. :lol: :touched:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what a prick btw. my father's neitghbor was the head of the hungarian futsal federation, so i had the chance to read puhl's hand written application for a leadership role in the federation. he writes like a 7-year-old, and he's an alcoholic too, like a good old-fashioned eastern european should be. :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
what a prick btw. my father's neitghbor was the head of the hungarian futsal federation, so i had the chance to read puhl's hand written application for a leadership role in the federation. he writes like a 7-year-old, and he's an alcoholic too, like a good old-fashioned eastern european should be. :baus:
:lol: good intel.

Never liked the prick as a ref. Came across as an arrogant bastard. Wanted to be the centre of attention.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol: good intel.

Never liked the prick as a ref. Came across as an arrogant bastard. Wanted to be the centre of attention.
yes, that's him. another story with him: once before a local league match, he forgot all of his cards at home, so he had to manage the match without showing any cards, or he would have made a fool out of himself. but he managed to control the game and scare the shit out of the players right from the start, so it became a fair match after all, and no cards were show. :baus: anyway, that's probably the only positive story i can tell of him. we're from the same county, he was born like 50-60km's away from where i live now, i know plenty of people who met him or worked with him, and the reactions to his name are all the same: puhl is convinced that he's the king of this country.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Schalke. Considering how the whole Draxler saga unfolded, and yes Marotta is responsible here, I wouldn't want to lend them a helping hand. They can take back their crocked CB and give us back our young gun.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Nice to see that he's getting some playing time, bagging an important goal, getting that confidence up.

There's a reason why an option wasn't included in the deal. Suck it, Schalke!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)