Marko Pjaca (11 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That too :D He was a good footballer though. There was a time when literally every single kid on the footballground was taking freekicks, placing the ball on the ground with the valve facing upwards - just because Basler did it too.
i know he was a very good footballer and a strong personality, didnt catch much gametime from him though. i remember him mostly from Sport1 shows like Doppelpass or Spieltaganalyze, where some dude told him he would be one of the best players in the world if he gave a fuck actually and didnt drink and smoke :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
i know he was a very good footballer and a strong personality, didnt catch much gametime from him though. i remember him mostly from Sport1 shows like Doppelpass or Spieltaganalyze, where some dude told him he would be one of the best players in the world if he gave a $#@! actually and didnt drink and smoke :D
He also scored the goal in the 99 final, but thats the only thing I want to remember about that game :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: I even remember this annoying swiss commentator cheering for Dortmund because of Chapuisat. :(
my brother and 2 of my friends are Bayern fans, 2008-09 was like hell for them. 1st Ibisevic-Salihovic led Hoffenheim bullied them all of Autumn, then Spring came and Dzeko-Misimovic raped them even more. you wouldnt believe how quickly all the new bred Hoffenheim fans became VW fans suddenly. we even had people speculate if Grafite could play for our NT because he got along with Dzeko and Misimovic so well , and whoever was supporting Bayern to win the title was a traitor of the whole nation ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

He also scored the goal in the 99 final, but thats the only thing I want to remember about that game :p
great memories you have of him then :p

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
my brother and 2 of my friends are Bayern fans, 2008-09 was like hell for them. 1st Ibisevic-Salihovic led Hoffenheim bullied them all of Autumn, then Spring came and Dzeko-Misimovic $#@!d them even more. you wouldnt believe how quickly all the new bred Hoffenheim fans became VW fans suddenly. we even had people speculate if Grafite could play for our NT because he got along with Dzeko and Misimovic so well , and whoever was supporting Bayern to win the title was a traitor of the whole nation ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

great memories you have of him then :p
Youre brother is a Bayern fan? :tuttosport:

It was actually a good goal - speaking about the 99 final :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)