Marko Pjaca (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He needs to further prove himself. With stiff competition at juve regardless of current form of our forward group he needs to show he has what it takes.

Personally i think dybala will leave and pjaca will replace him as the creative player in that final third. With costa and bernardeschi he still has stiff competition but without dybala at the club he gets more opportunity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It's a loan deal without any options. The move makes sense since he was for injured for a very long time and we're overcrowded on the wings right now. Is better for him and for us to get some playing time so he can be ready for next season. Even Max said that. IIRC, him or Beppe said Pjaca will be 'reinforcement for next season' long before the move to S04. I can easily see Cuadrado moving to some random Chinese club in the summer if Pjaca do well there. This isn't Coman type of deal. More of a Wheelchair to B'mouth.
like a new signing :touched:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Has Pjaca even played CF ever? He misses a lot to be a CF. If anything he looks like he could be a SS and still he is not there yet. To play centrally he needs to be very smart with his touches and rely less on speed and space. Needs to understand the game better, make the right runs, shoulder defenders, have top positioning.

I hope he can do it, just not sure if he has the characteristics needed. At least certainly not yet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe tactical reasons? He may not play everygame after just arriving to a new team, so i find nothing weird with him not playing today.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe tactical reasons? He may not play everygame after just arriving to a new team, so i find nothing weird with him not playing today.
Maybe because he started and scored in their previous game?

I thought he is there to regain form with continuity, don't act as if is not at least odd that after a great debut he didnt even come on as a sub...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)