Marko Pjaca (7 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Great to see him on the score sheet -- gotta get that confidence firing! Hopefully this will feel like a new signing next year. Could really use a boost at LW.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His agent is retarded. He hasn't played this season because he's been out injured until a few weeks ago and now has been allowed to go out on loan at first request to recover match fitness and form awaiting next season. I'd say Pjaca has been treated exceptionally well by Juventus and his agent should keep quiet and show a little gratitude and respect.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Goodbye kid

Agent is annoyed he didnt get any minutes against bologna...anyway he could have said something along the lines of he will try and fight for his place..alas

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well the agent did qualify it by saying "if he's physically OK". And it does make sense. If he's benched next year that makes it basically 3 years straight of no playing time.

He also said at the end that it's up to Marko to show what he can do now.

As an agent you want to be on the side of the player at all times I'd assume so it's pretty standard to say things like this.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well the agent did qualify it by saying "if he's physically OK". And it does make sense. If he's benched next year that makes it basically 3 years straight of no playing time.

As an agent you want to be on the side of the player at all times I'd assume so it's pretty standard to say things like this.
come haxx with us

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

but lets say, he is coming back from a long lay off. Yeah we all know he is ok to play, but no one comes firing on all cylinders after that long layoff. I think is understandable for pjaca to start little by little and by getting playingtime for the primavera i think it has helped him.

It was not going to be good for him if he came right away to be benched with the main team.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

in his 2 seasons here though he's been injured for almost one and loaned out for another half a season, so it'd be pretty dumb on his part to say that. :D I think a lot depends on what happens with Dybala-Higuain-Mandzo trio in the summer, if they all stay Pjaca surely is a bench player next season, but somehow I doubt that they will all stay.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He got injured like in March last year ?

Allegri used him like a primavera player until then so I can understand the agent's concerns

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Juve has treated Pjaca perfectly. The agent is completely off base.

He got injured in october and lost 2 months. Before that he came on on almost every game. Checking back the stats, he came on 7 out of 9 games when he was available.

Then he came back, again came on in pretty much every game, started in a couple. Literally played every CL game he was available for. Then injured himself again.

What did he expect? that a half fit youngster would come in and play every minute in a top team?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juve has treated Pjaca perfectly. The agent is completely off base.

He got injured in october and lost 2 months. Before that he came on on almost every game. Checking back the stats, he came on 7 out of 9 games when he was available.

Then he came back, again came on in pretty much every game, started in a couple. Literally played every CL game he was available for. Then injured himself again.

What did he expect? that a half fit youngster would come in and play every minute in a top team?
:tup:

Just another shit-stirring agent. They are a cancer on football.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Prior to Pjaca’s injury in March, he had 4 starts out of 30 games. That was simply not enough. We desperately needed any source of creativity other than Dybala in the first half of 2016/17 but Pjaca was just rotting on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)