Marko Pjaca (17 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
because Max also mentioned the possibility last season, they see something CMish in him. ofcourse winger should be his primary position, but would be nice to know he can play b2b at a high level too
yeah, and this year IIRC Max says Pjaca could play forward. I doubt Max was thinking to use him as b2b though, his skills are all wrong to be b2b, AM entirely possible, but not b2b. He doesn't have a passing ability for a midfielder, has a perfect skillset for a modern forward though – he is built like a tank, helluva fast, powerfull shot, insane dribbling. His finishing is poor, but that's something he can work on.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, and this year IIRC Max says Pjaca could play forward. I doubt Max was thinking to use him as b2b though, his skills are all wrong to be b2b, AM entirely possible, but not b2b. He doesn't have a passing ability for a midfielder, has a perfect skillset for a modern forward though – he is built like a tank, helluva fast, powerfull shot, insane dribbling. His finishing is poor, but that's something he can work on.
the same thing Schalke coach said, either wing, 8 (aka CM, mezzala) or forward. neither mentioned AM though (not sure about Max, maybe he did but i forgot), but i definitely think he can do it. would make him more valuable to us if he could

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
the same thing Schalke coach said, either wing, 8 (aka CM, mezzala) or forward. neither mentioned AM though (not sure about Max, maybe he did but i forgot), but i definitely think he can do it. would make him more valuable to us if he could
he might do it, but I'm afraid it's gonna make him a jack of all trades. He has the potential to become a really great complete attacking player, it's better to concentrate on that imo. We have our jack of all trades already in Ruru.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This deal is in no way similar to the Coman->Bayern saga...

Pjaca was mainly loaned out due to the World-Cup coming up, imo he wants to be there and that is already enough of a reason to commonly agree he deserves a shot at being selected for his NT so his wish was granted to go on a short loan to rediscover hisself, ofc there is no option to buy as neither Pjaca or Juventus want to permanently part ways, this whole loan deal was done to benefit both the club and player with a view towards the upcoming World-Cup.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Allegri: “But I won’t talk about the transfer market, because Juventus are doing well, aside from the exit of [Marko] Pjaca who needed to go and play consistently [with Schalke 04] so he can return in July in the best condition to face a very important season.”.

Deleted member 2609

This deal is in no way similar to the Coman->Bayern saga...

Pjaca was mainly loaned out due to the World-Cup coming up, imo he wants to be there and that is already enough of a reason to commonly agree he deserves a shot at being selected for his NT so his wish was granted to go on a short loan to rediscover hisself, ofc there is no option to buy as neither Pjaca or Juventus want to permanently part ways, this whole loan deal was done to benefit both the club and player with a view towards the upcoming World-Cup.

It can only bode well for both the player & us, I look forward to seeing him being part of the resurgence for the future.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
he might do it, but I'm afraid it's gonna make him a jack of all trades. He has the potential to become a really great complete attacking player, it's better to concentrate on that imo. We have our jack of all trades already in Ruru.
A jackass of all trades, but a master of one. That's the Accidental Footballer for you. Looks like an absolute clown in any position on a football field, but he has definitely mastered the art of bullying angsty teenagers on the internet.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think he is considered a straight up Mandzu replacement IF he does good at schalke. If not, we migh not see him back and bring Orsolini in the summer already, even though he is not first team player in Atalanta.

Ofc im not saying all 3 of them are similar in style or physique, just that they all play on wing most of the time.
I might be wrong, but I think Orsolini is mainly deployed as a RW. Also, there is nothing to suggest that Orsolini would be a better fit than Pjaca at present. The guy can barely get a game @ Atalanta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)