Marko Pjaca (17 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marko Pjaca could reportedly be loaned out in January as the winger is still not ready to return for #Juventus

Pročitajte više na: https://m.vecernji.hr/sport/pjaca-zbog-straha-nece-danas-igrati-u-sijecnju-napusta-juventus-1203838 - m.vecernji.hr

- - - Updated - - -

Marko Pjaca could reportedly be loaned out in January as the winger is still not ready to return for #Juventus

Pročitajte više na: https://m.vecernji.hr/sport/pjaca-zbog-straha-nece-danas-igrati-u-sijecnju-napusta-juventus-1203838 - m.vecernji.hr

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think so too but it never started. He shouldn't have come here either way. Was a stupid decision by both accounts in this. We don't develop youngsers unless they are Ballon d'Or material like Pogba or Dybala. Pjaca was never in that category, he was only proven in a C-grade league rated lower than the Eredivisie.

He should have chose a club like Dortmund or Leverkusen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really hope he gets back into shape and convinces Allegri. I have a feeling we're really gonna need him in the CL. Mandzukic lacks creativity, and Costa has pace but shit for brains. If this guy can get back into shape and stay healthy, he'll be an extra weapon for us.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I really hope he gets back into shape and convinces Allegri. I have a feeling we're really gonna need him in the CL. Mandzukic lacks creativity, and Costa has pace but $#@! for brains. If this guy can get back into shape and stay healthy, he'll be an extra weapon for us.
Yes allegri will make him sit on the bench for next six months I can't understand allegri reluctance to start Costa or bernardeschi especially when we lack creativity

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Seems to have been registered! http://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a-tim/teams/juventus/team

I was uncertain because the rules in Football manager 18 is different from reality (who could have guessed). They apply the same regulations in serie a as in CL in FM18. However, as far as I understand, there are some small adjustments in serie a in comparison to CL in reality. In reality, Rugani counts as HG in serie a but not in CL. But since FM18 apply CL regulations as Serie A regulations Rugani is not considered as HG. Therefore I had skipped registering Pjaca in FM18 (which I regretted afterwards) because I had to keep an open spot in the squad.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
I like Pjaca, but those who think he will be a factor for Juve this season are being very optimistic. He wasn't a feature player in a squad with far less depth in his position than the current one and is coming off months out due to a serious knee injury. He's likelier to be loaned out than he is to be registered for the CL knockout stage and will be lucky to play his way back to full fitness without suffering from further injuries by the end of the season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
most likely.

I still have hopes for him.. but this season seems to be a transitional one for him.

Look at marchisio for example..he has been unable to fully recover from his acl injury because of numerous reasons.

Pjaca is younger tho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)