Marko Pjaca (19 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are you going to be available at any point that coincides with a Juve game? Cause that would be glorious :D
Yes I think so :D

We will need to phone Sergio into a conference call line

In other news :weee:

Pjaca nearing Juventus return
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca could make his Juventus return this month, as it’s reported he’ll start training with the team next week.

The Croatian winger has been out since Marchwith a cruciate ligament injury, which he suffered while on international duty.

According to this morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport, Pjaca will begin working with the rest of the team at Vinovo next week.

While the 22-year-old won’t be rushed back, it’s thought he could return to the pitch by the end of October, depending on his frame of mind.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mandzukic backup mostly. though he can be great on the right too. played well there at the Euro and scored his only goal for us playing the right side
Well yeah I know he will be back up but I guess both the croats will own the left and the south americanos/Bernie on the right

- - - Updated - - -

The forgotten man
Never!

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me need to update injury thread

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So he's been out since March with the same injury as Milik and the reports for Milik are that he can be back in February. Nothing seems to be impossible for Neapolitans, miraculous recovery, Scudetto...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is one huge bet ! He could take everyone by storm or just as quickly get back injured. Hopefully he will receive some decent playing time.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He needs Regular playing time, not one game every month.

We are stacked, loan him out. Doesn't matter if 18 or 22 (sooo old omg.)
We can easily rotate him and Douglas Costa. We're going to play 53-56 games this season (38 in the league, 5 in the Copa and hopefully a deep run in the CL). He can start at least 20 games and come off the bench in another 20 games.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We can easily rotate him and Douglas Costa. We're going to play 53-56 games this season (38 in the league, 5 in the Copa and hopefully a deep run in the CL). He can start at least 20 games and come off the bench in another 20 games.
Rotate him and Douglas Costa? Rotate two bench players?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think this season he will surelly stay with us , i guess next summer the loan suggestion will depend on how he performs this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)