Marko Pjaca (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will find it tough. I still have faith in lord pjaca tho.

I dont doubt about his skill.. but about how fast he can recover from his injury. I fear we will not be able to see him in this season either. As a constant performer in our team i mean.. and this saddens me so much

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He will find it tough. I still have faith in lord pjaca tho.

I dont doubt about his skill.. but about how fast he can recover from his injury. I fear we will not be able to see him in this season either. As a constant performer in our team i mean.. and this saddens me so much
From what I understand he will be comepletly ready by the next round and he should find some playing time then. We will prpbably be still playing CL so he could be rotated in Serie A and will play Coppa. Next year we will have to decide, I expect Cuads and prolly Mandzu leaving so there will be even more place for him. Nevertheless we have to see how he deals with his injury first.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't have much faith in him in terms of ever becoming Juve quality tbh.

Hope to be wrong though of course.
That injury pretty much set him back 1.5 years in terms of growth. Will take him the entire season to get back to any competitive fitness to play regularly. Plus he lost last season as well.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That injury pretty much set him back 1.5 years in terms of growth. Will take him the entire season to get back to any competitive fitness to play regularly. Plus he lost last season as well.
:agree:

He has lost a large part of last season (at a time when we finally played a formation that suited him) and it will impact him next season as he won't have a pre-season under his belt to recover. We often see players coming back from bad injuries needing a season to get back up to speed, I think this was the case with Marchisio last season.

I still have a lot of faith in him, he has all of the skills necessary to be a success here. It just might require some patience.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The forgotten kid, he will be giving a good fight to earn a place on that pitch. Hope to see him soon on the pitch.

Meanwhile his Agent has been busy on the radio:

“Pjaca’s recovery is going well, there have been no nasty surprises,” he told Radio VS.

“He’ll be able to train fully with the group shortly. There are no complications.

“Marko was missed so much in the Champions League Final, he would’ve offered psychological security on the bench.

“Juve fans haven’t seen the real Pjaca yet. He has crazy potential and could be [Juve’s] big signing for next season.

“He feels so much faith from the Coach and that everyone believes in him.

“Marko doesn’t fear the competition, but he’s happy that the squad has been added to with top players because it also makes him train better.

“He’s destined [to succeed]. He’s also a player that can play in two or three roles, he can also play as a second striker or a roaming forward.

“He chose Juve when he could’ve chosen other teams that offered him more money and chances to play.

“Have Juve thought about loaning Pjaca? No, never. I called them once to clarify certain bits of information, Fiorentina’s interest.

“Teams from abroad have also called me, but [Juve] didn’t want me to talk to them.

“Can he be excluded from the Champions League list until January? I don’t know, it’ll depend on his physical situation.

“All decisions made by the club will be related to his physical condition, but I don’t see many problems on that front.

“If he’s in a state to help the team, he won’t be excluded. If he isn’t, he won’t miss out on anything because he wouldn’t be ready in any case.”

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Anyone has updates on his recovery status? Any expected return dates? Really hope to see him back soon. While we have upgraded our squad, I still feel we only have 2 20+ goal a season players and 2 10+ goal a season players which I feel is not enough direct goal scoring threat to fight on all 3 fronts if we get some injuries

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
He should be back training with the group in a month.
That's good. Hoping he gets back into match fitness quickly as is available to the coach completely by december latest. Really have high hopes for him and hope he can contribute some goals. Still don't have tons of faith in bernardeschi or costa as goal scorers

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're gonna need him, but mostly for the 2nd half of the season when the games come thick and fast, and the schedule is hectic. 6 players for 4 positions isn't going to be quite enough then. Pjaca, Cuadrado, Berna, and Costa will have to be in top condition to lend a helping hand to Mandzukic, Dybala, and Higuain.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He'll be back in October, presumably. However, he'll need a couple of months to gain match fitness, so including him in the revised CL List for the knockout stages, provided we make it of course, is likely at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)