Marko Pjaca (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I could see Agricola load up Pjaca with a nice dose of 250mg Testosterone enathate, 500mg of trenbolone enathate, and 400mg of Boldenone undecyclanate

And see him buffed like ronaldo, legs like R.Carlos and a ACL that can carry a bridge.

We just need to find a way to avoid any doping checks for 18 months. But we did that before when the entire team was doing nadrolone so what the heck

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I could see Agricola load up Pjaca with a nice dose of 250mg Testosterone enathate, 500mg of trenbolone enathate, and 400mg of Boldenone undecyclanate

And see him buffed like ronaldo, legs like R.Carlos and a ACL that can carry a bridge.

We just need to find a way to avoid any doping checks for 18 months. But we did that before when the entire team was doing nadrolone so what the heck
Do you juice Zach?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you juice Zach?

No.

I'm fascinated by the human biochemistry , its a large part of why i went back to study for 3 degrees, ending up with a master of applied science in Biochemistry. I have a large interest in everything that makes the body becomes strong and function. I'd be surprised if you can name one performance enhancing drug of which i cant tell you how it works and what doses are usually considered.
In belgium, steroids are illegal and there is no untested powerlifting competition, so its impossible to consider it here.

You see, steroids are black and white.
There are perfect combinations you can use of which all side effects can be managed to have no short or long term effects. But all of these, are detectable for 18 months. So only for people who use them and dont hide it. For example cause they compete in a sport or federation that allows performance ehancing drugs. Like bodybuilding, strongman, or untested powerlifting. (UK and US have a couple of big ones).

Every single steroid that is used by scum to cheat, is very short term detectable and disgustingly bad for the body.

If i was able to legally use them, and compete in a competition where its allowed, i would do it. In belgium there is no such thing, so i dont do them. I'll be stuck with thin arms forever. But at least i got a massive deadlift.

Honest enough ?

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
You see, steroids are black and white.
There are perfect combinations you can use of which all side effects can be managed to have no short or long term effects. But all of these, are detectable for 18 months...
What are Jamaican sprinters using that can't be detected? It's strange that whole generation of male and female athletes emerge at same time some 10 years ago. What's your opinion on this?

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)