Marko Pjaca (150 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
our luck with injuries has been terrible lately. good luck to pjaca, i hope he's young and fortunate enough to fully recover from a horrible injury.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Meh, this guy is mostly done as far as Juve is concerned.
Depends on the kind of player he'll be after rehab. Today ACL injuries are definitely treated better than before, but I'd still say a lot of players never really are the same.

- - - Updated - - -

@Seven we got better fields than that in the 4th provincial division football leagues
I'd argue most are better even.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Inshallah he recovers well. His career litterally just started, would be shame if injury hinders him already. Frankly I didnt have much hope for him in Juve without injury despite the good talent he has, but career altering ACL type of setbacks makes me even less hopeful for him here.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuuuuuuuuck where they playing in an estonian potato field? Perisic didnt mince words about it:

“The pitch we played on was unworthy of professional football,” Perisic fumed, speaking to vecernji.hr.

“There’s no reason to organise a game of this type. I’d recommend to Mr [Davor] Suker [head of the Croatian FA] to choose better opponents with superior facilities because all that will happen is we’ll lose more players on these horrible pitches.

“The biggest defeat in this friendly was losing Pjaca. The pitch was criminal, terrible.”

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Inshallah he recovers well. His career litterally just started, would be shame if injury hinders him already. Frankly I didnt have much hope for him in Juve without injury despite the good talent he has, but career altering ACL type of setbacks makes me even less hopeful for him here.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuuuuuuuuck where they playing in an estonian potato field? Perisic didnt mince words about it:

Truth be told you could also tear your ACL on a great pitch. It often has more to do with the atlete and his body than with the pitch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is true, but still, quite unprofessional to take risks in worse pitch conditions. Even if Perisic is most likely lamenting about that because they got raped by frigging Estonia 3-0.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty rich coming from a player who isn't exactly worthy of professional football as well. Besides, a good player should be capable of playing on every ground. Spoilt cunts :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pretty rich coming from a player who isn't exactly worthy of professional football as well. Besides, a good player should be capable of playing on every ground. Spoilt cunts :tup:
80 procent reason he said that is most defenitely because he wants excuse cuz they lost 3 nil to little Estonia.

But having seen highlights it was indeed too shitty to play on.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if we wanted to "sell" him or even loan we can't because his recovery won't be until next season so we are pretty much stuck with him and his recovery :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That is true, but still, quite unprofessional to take risks in worse pitch conditions. Even if Perisic is most likely lamenting about that because they got raped by frigging Estonia 3-0.
Also true.

And of course Perisic is complaining because they lost, but a pitch like that can have a massive impact on the team expected to be in possession most of the time.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We needed him for the next 2 months of the campaign, so whether it is a 2 month or 6 month injury means the same for the team.

As for Pjaca, this is a huge test for character and I hope this will help him mature. He's got the technical skill to be a great player and I'm sure he can overcome this. Next season will be his season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lady luck hates us, and hates him. What a moment to get wrecked. He wasnt in a good spot in the team, now well...

Anyawyas, we dont have much options so we will have to recover him and then see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)