Marko Pjaca (5 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Unfortunately can't access video's right now. Did it happen because of the pitch quality? or just unlucky?
i just read some quotes by some croatian nt members, and they blame both the field and his bad luck. perisic even said that that pitch is notoriously bad, so suker (current croatian team manager) should pick their opponent for friendly matches more wisely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;846836155345784832]https://twitter.com/angelorumori/status/846836155345784832[/video]

unbelievable. that looks worse than my backyard.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Seven we got better fields than that in the 4th provincial division football leagues
yeah, it's even better in 2nd division on county level in hungary. i grew up in a village of 3500 people, we've had better pitch than this one even in the middle of winter.

how the fuck any uefa supervisor can authorize playing on a ground like this is beyond me.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Just gotta pray cuadrado doesn't pick up a yellow otherwise we got serious issues.
To be honest, if this happen i dont think Pjaca would have played instead of him. Imagine Pjaca defending on the flanks away in Fuck Nou... I think then it would be better to field Dani for the suspended Cuads with Lichtsteiner behind him... And Dani will score the crucial goal there :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri has to think about changing to a 4 3 3 now, our only sub is Kean currently.
He can field AS or Dani on the flanks :klin:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
To be honest, if this happen i dont think Pjaca would have played instead of him. Imagine Pjaca defending on the flanks away in $#@! Nou... I think then it would be better to field Dani for the suspended Cuads with Lichtsteiner behind him... And Dani will score the crucial goal there :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

He can field AS or Dani on the flanks :klin:
You're assuming that we will be defending in nou camp. I agree with Dani/licht (licht rb) being the replacement for cuadrado. However pjaca would have been useful for a tired mario. Imagine the counter attacking opportunities he would have had.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Was it better him than Mandzukic?
Predetermination in action. Silly question.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah, it's even better in 2nd division on county level in hungary. i grew up in a village of 3500 people, we've had better pitch than this one even in the middle of winter.

how the fuck any uefa supervisor can authorize playing on a ground like this is beyond me.
They bribed him with the potato's harvested from the field 3 houres before.

Perhaps @Klin can tell us what prices we could expect

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You're assuming that we will be defending in nou camp. I agree with Dani/licht (licht rb) being the replacement for cuadrado. However pjaca would have been useful for a tired mario. Imagine the counter attacking opportunities he would have had.
Yes thats right, he would have been useful for counter attacking. But counter attacking goes somehow hand in hand with defending. And then i wil always prefer Mario:heart:
Damn we need Cuadrado for the second leg... for counter attacking. He'd be soo useful. Let's pray he won't get a yellow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)