Marko Pjaca (6 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I like him, I think he's good and don't agree with the people who say he's bad. He's clearly a very talented player and his performances have been good.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He is really good but at the moment is relying on pure raw talent, all he is missing is brains but that will come with experience. He will grow stronger and gain confidence.

I have been frustrated with him this last few games because i expected much more but i know its only a matter of time before he comes good.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
His touches let him down a lot and not just the first touch. He dribbles confidently past a couple of players and then ruins​ it with a heavy touch.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not worried about the talent, the guy is raw but it's obviously there. What does worry me is his attitude, he probably would've played twice as much this season if his head was screwed on right, how many times Max has come out to directly or indirectly criticize his attitude? He's not a finished product yet and I'm worried he might never get there if he's not willing to work hard during the week.

Mar 24, 2006
he definitely has that talent , but he looked like too nervous , dozen of slippery and didn't ready to intercept his teammate's keypass during his last few matches , should've blended more with other lads .

Show us your worth Marko !

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I actually liked him yesterday :shifty:
Thought he played way more a team game then before, maybe to unselfish, because sometimes we need him to show make some magic. In my book he is getting better clearly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The skills are there. What worries me is that Allegri is saying things about his attitude and sometimes in-game he looks unfocused. Maybe its because of that.

Lets hope he sorts this out because i really see talent in him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He should learn but very quickly to return back and help the defense but primarily his end product. Otherwise he will continue for a unlimited period of time to ride the bench like now does.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he had a good game too. Allegri is harping on him defensively but honestly he is better defensively than anything I ever expected.

Is he Mandzukic or Cuadrado? No, but is that what Allegri is expecting? That's a bit harsh. Against Samp though, he was tracking all the way to the goalline and he put in a couple hard sliding challenges. That's already better than 75% of wingers.

Offensively he lacks a bit of that cunning, sly trickery that all world class wingers have. Where they change pace and have their head all the way up. He's more one speed with his head down.

He seems to have a script playing in his head for what body feints to make when he gets in certain areas. I'd rather he stop with double step-overs and just play with his head up. If a defender comes in, he can easily just touch past him and hold him off with his strength. Make the defender make the first move, in Italy that's crucial.

This is how Higuain skips past people in midfield even though it seems he's nursing a child. He holds the ball out there but he can react to a quick challenge and just touch it past and then put his arm into you. Rarely do you see a step over. Same thing with Tevez.

With his finishing, I've seen he has the right idea almost every time, which gives me hope. They are mostly low shots aimed at the corner, not really Cuadrado style spray and pray efforts.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Almost.

His "finishing" isn't better than Cuadrados. Both are abysmal.
Cuadrado's header yesterday, the scorcher against Inter, and that sick goal vs Lyon beg to differ :p

I think Pjaca is going to be crucial vs Barfa; his pace, and direct style will put their defense under a lot of pressure in the last 20 minutes or so :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)