Marko Pjaca (131 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
That attempted first time hit and miss on the 64th minute was unforgivable. It's a good thing we won and it can be forgotten but he needs to get some experience.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Dont worry he will go back to get those five minutes of experience once Mario and Juan are ready again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dman he moved so nice sometimes, but those misses.... Oh gawd.

Maybe he threw it with allegri on this performance. I dont know what will happen to him from now on

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He played quite good but he's finishing was all over the place. Nothing but normal. Max knew since day one, Pjaca would be the big surprise at the end of the season (well, Asa returning to a professional level it would be a close call)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Plenty of annoying moments imo, good intentions doesn't matter when screw up, not only chances but quite few touches and decision making. Hardly great performance as some here said, more annoying with a slice of good indications.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Lacks end product COMPLETELY. Other than that he is pretty good, but that's a big thing to miss lol. I was mad at Allegri for playing him so little but obviously he was right when he thought he wasn't ready. He is our only natural back-up to our front 4 so if he keeps playing as average as he has in all his matches then I don't see him having a bright future here...

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
A lot of his wrong passes, bad timing and poor decisions come down to lack of confidence.
And that's due to virtually no playing-time. The guy's been playing 3-5 mins here and there, ever since he came back from injury, for God's sake.
He has the potential and I'm sure will only get better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also need to learn his positioning
Yeh have noticed this too, most of the time he is away from the play or in places he shpudnt be when we are in possesion. He needs to always try to be available for a pass on that flank. Needs to press more when not in possesion too.

Still, i think he got it, needs more time and mentoring.. But above all , minutes

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The only shocking finish he had was the first time one on the cross from Alves. I can't remember any others. The other finishes he missed were quite narrow and he had the right idea in front of the goal.

Just a week ago, he finished very calmly against Porto.

We need to see much more of him before we can make any decisions.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still raw af.

Needs to focus on keeping his composure in front of goal. I know he isn't a striker and all but some of those misses yesterday...man.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A 21 year old needing time to adjust to Italian football is not big news right now, but the fees to get talents is such now that players arrive with more pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)