Marko Pjaca (12 Viewers)

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I think you're looking it the wrong way.
Would you prefer Pjaca to start and gets substituted at half time for not making an impact? That could hurt his confidence.
Mandzukic is working his ass off out there but he is in physical decline (though still a machine), and cuadrado is hit and miss.. he will get minutes, but we're playing well and it's money time, so I think Allegri is spot on with him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pjaca and coman are not at the same level at all.his level is far from coman's.pjaca needs to more time for playing to get more confidence.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He needs to sort his finishing and focus, otherwise he was superb. Pretty confident he'll improve. Some people needs to have perspective and not condemn too quickly

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pjaca was one of our best players, unfortunately his finishing let us down.

Everyone who says he's terrible can $#@! off.
Thought he had a good game. He is inconsistent during the game, he does some very good things e.g. picking the ball up turning defender and run forward, but a lot of mistakes. As can be expected from a young player who hasn't played regularly.

Needs to work on his finishing though.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That attempted first time hit and miss on the 64th minute was unforgivable. It's a good thing we won and it can be forgotten but he needs to get some experience.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)