Marko Pjaca (8 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah. I knew what you meant. I was just having a little fun.

Coman's was a beautiful goal, Pjaca's was a big-time goal. I'd be curious to see that foolish Kingsley playing here next year now that we are using wingers...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah. I knew what you meant. I was just having a little fun.

Coman's was a beautiful goal, Pjaca's was a big-time goal. I'd be curious to see that foolish Kingsley playing here next year now that we are using wingers...
Remember the arguments about whos better Comanle or Berardi? Imagine if we get both for next season, wed finally get the answer

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Quality of goal, quality of goal, not the occasion. That Lazio goal was a wonder goal. One of the best debute goals a Juve player has scored really.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Wait, do you mean against Hellas? Can't remember any Coman goal against Lazio...

- - - Updated - - -

:The bridge is over the bridge is over, biddy - bye bye!"

@King of Kings

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

This is the time to destroy and rebuild tho

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Good job with the slow integration today. Gets 25 min vs Porto and is the decisive players. Benched in the next two games, with 5 min cameos. Must feel good about choosing Juve right about now.

Jun 6, 2015
Good job with the slow integration today. Gets 25 min vs Porto and is the decisive players. Benched in the next two games, with 5 min cameos. Must feel good about choosing Juve right about now.
Maybe there's a possibility that he has patience. Rare these days I know.

I sounded like a smartass, sorry :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)