Marko Pjaca (17 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Or how about the real reason that Dembele wanted to go to Dortmund. Not sure we were even after him but even if we were sometimes some players just prefer to go to other teams, go figure.

Jun 6, 2015
ok Wolfgang, he just wanted to go to Dortmund over Juventus
Thanks.

If he wanted to move to a top 5 team in the summer I'm sure he could have but he wanted to go somewhere where he knew he would find space and develop even further. He chose a league and a team that probably suits him much better than playing in Serie A with Juve.

Same goes for Gabriel Jesus who could have gone to Barca or Bayern but ended up at City.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ultimately his success will come down to his IQ and willingness. I can't really see any weakness in his ability. Speed, height, strength, jumping, 1st touch, dribbling, shot power. It's all there.

He made a great pass to Mandzukic who was offside. I didn't really see him having that ability. I don't know if it was blind luck but I was impressed by that pass.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Hints of Pjaca not working hard enough by Allegri? Actually, it was a straight accusation more than a hint. And it's not usual from Allegri to openly criticizing players like this..

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Hints of Pjaca not working hard enough by Allegri? Actually, it was a straight accusation more than a hint. And it's not usual from Allegri to openly criticizing players like this..
What is disappointing- not to mention worrying - is that Max states that playing time tomorrow night is likely to be a choice between Pjaca and er.................... Sturaro !!!!

Whatever, I just hope that we start with a very strong starting XI against Palermo tomorrow night.

3 points are vital.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)