Marko Pjaca (21 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tricky game to make his first start. There was very little space on a tight pitch vs 10 defenders

A lot of positives, I liked his movement at times then at others he was choosing the wrong places to run.

A start in one of the next few home games could do him good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was okaish. not bad for a first game taking into account crotone was defending well with 11 men.

He looked lost on the right tho, improved a lot when playing on the left.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
At this point fans should be patient with him, he'll come good. Playing more often when possible would decrease the pressure on him. Today he was no liability, so I have no idea why some write him off already.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He didn't look comfortable but it's easy to understand against a 10 man defending system since the beginning and this being his FIRST time like starter in the league... We would see

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he showed guts (again) and he assisted the 1st goal..he had another nice chance after dribbling a la neymar. the kid has all the things you can ask for a future wc left attacking mid (or right). crotone defended all the game but vs a better and more attacking minded oposition he could do real damage.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Can we pay off ref in the next game so Pjaca could score from rigore? We bought the whole inda game, but there are should be some money left for one penalty against Cagliari.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can we pay off ref in the next game so Pjaca could score from rigore? We bought the whole inda game, but there are should be some money left for one penalty against Cagliari.
Youre new here so you probably dont know how this works. We bought the inter game, we cant afford to have any help for the next 5-6 games atleast until people forget what the ref did vs inda. We must bei extra careful because we cant afford another calciopoli

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Youre new here so you probably dont know how this works. We bought the inter game, we cant afford to have any help for the next 5-6 games atleast until people forget what the ref did vs inda. We must bei extra careful because we cant afford another calciopoli
I respectfully disagree. Wanna bet? We definitely gonna book a ref for 28th Feb Napoli game, then Udinese will roll over, because it's our farm club and Beppster makes some shady deals with them, and what do you think happens in next game after that – we gonna buy the shid out of ref in home game vs Milan. We gonna buy them so much, you will get tired of buying.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I respectfully disagree. Wanna bet? We definitely gonna book a ref for 28th Feb Napoli game, then Udinese will roll over, because it's our farm club and Beppster makes some shady deals with them, and what do you think happens in next game after that – we gonna buy the shid out of ref in home game vs Milan. We gonna buy them so much, you will get tired of buying.
Damn man i was trying to cover us up a little but you just had to spell it all out had you :rolleyes:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Damn man i was trying to cover us up a little but you just had to spell it all out had you :rolleyes:
I wanna these inda and other team fans who lurk here to know what are they dealing with. Beppe is no Moggi, he doesn't use phones, internet or telegraph, doesn't leave any handwriting, photos or fingerprints. Keyser Soze aint got shit on him, man is ruthless :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)