Marko Pjaca (16 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Really nothing to say about his performance, he should come in earlier. You can see this guy is desperate to show something and with the minutes he gets its really easy to predict that he will try too much with the little time he gets the ball. Expect him to start after Inter game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
As long as our first 11 is firing, he's not going to start. Especially when we are playing a new formation and getting to peak form. As long as the team continues winning, I've nothing to complain about. He'll get his chance sooner or later. I just hope he's got more patience than rat tail.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Pjanic sits on the croatian bench. Mandzukic is a leader and a starter.
Mandzu has been absolute shit for Croatia lately. Pjaca played the last couple of matches from the start before his injury as a 20/21 year old. He is obviusly a quality player, and even if you believe Cuadrado and Mandzu are better players for the moment, we wont loose much by playing him. Try to get your head out of our ass for once ffs.

Jun 6, 2015
Mandzu has been absolute shit for Croatia lately. Pjaca played the last couple of matches from the start before his injury as a 20/21 year old. He is obviusly a quality player, and even if you believe Cuadrado and Mandzu are better players for the moment, we wont loose much by playing him. Try to get your head out of our ass for once ffs.
You don't seem to like Mandzu and that's fine we can't all like the same players but calling him shit for Croatia is a hyperbole.

Haven't personally seen all these games but at least he has scored some goals and we all know he offers a lot more than just goals. I doubt you are such a Croatia fan (assuming you are not Croatian) that you have seen all these games either.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/mario-mandzukic/nationalmannschaft/spieler/34572/verein_id/3556/plus/0?hauptwettbewerb=&wettbewerb_id=&trainer_id=&start=31.07.2016&ende=Jan+29%2C+2017&nurEinsatz=0

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You don't seem to like Mandzu and that's fine we can't all like the same players but calling him $#@! for Croatia is a hyperbole.

Haven't personally seen all these games but at least he has scored some goals and we all know he offers a lot more than just goals. I doubt you are such a Croatia fan (assuming you are not Croatian) that you have seen all these games either.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/mario-mandzukic/nationalmannschaft/spieler/34572/verein_id/3556/plus/0?hauptwettbewerb=&wettbewerb_id=&trainer_id=&start=31.07.2016&ende=Jan+29%2C+2017&nurEinsatz=0
I saw all their games at the Euros and the qualifier against Turkey and he was poor as shit, just like he was for Juve the first two months of the season.
And no I dont rate Mandzu as high as most on this forum, even though I like him a lot more as a winger than as a CF.

Jun 6, 2015
I saw all their games at the Euros and the qualifier against Turkey and he was poor as shit, just like he was for Juve the first two months of the season.
And no I dont rate Mandzu as high as most on this forum, even though I like him a lot more as a winger than as a CF.
Yeah he was off form at the start of the season but he has been fantastic for both club and country from around October till now.

I think that out views of Mandzukic as a player and about his importance to the team are so far apart that we will never agree on this matter.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah he was off form at the start of the season but he has been fantastic for both club and country from around October till now.

I think that out views of Mandzukic as a player and about his importance to the team are so far apart that we will never agree on this matter.
You are probably right about that. He has been very good the last 2-3 months and deserves his starting spot. Especially now that Allegri found a place for him without benching Higuain or Dybala.

I just dont share the majorities fascination over an CF, who are willing to work hard. As I see it he definetly is of value to the team, but also has his limitations.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hopefully not, he wasn't bad , he is not the best player player to play slow positional attack. It also seem he prefers to play on the left seemed lost on the right side. Some nice one touch passes with Dybala too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)