Marko Pjaca (22 Viewers)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I think that he will be back after the Christmas break. He uploaded a picture on FB and Twitter of him wearing football boots with the caption: finally.

[video=twitter;807559515801616384]https://twitter.com/marko_pjaca20/status/807559515801616384[/video]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he already trains with the group:

[video=twitter;808676167146422276]https://twitter.com/juventusfc/status/808676167146422276[/video]

:tuttosport:

Apr 9, 2015
Why can't we play this formation IF all players are fit?
I understand if we don't play it in CL or against Roma/Napoli, but against midtable teams it is possible imo.

On paper:

Higuain
Pjaca - Pjanic - Dybala
Marchisio - Khedira
Alex S. - Chiello - Bonucci - Alves​

In attack (Alex and Alves tracking higher up the pitch) (Marchisio between defense and Khedira):
Higuain
Pjaca - Dybala
Pjanic - Khedira
Marchisio
Alex S. - Chiello - Bonnuci - Alves​

In defense (Defenders on the place where they belong, Pjanic and Pjaca tracking more back than Dybi)

Higuain
Dybala
Pjaca - Pjanic
Marchisio - Khedira

- - - Updated - - -

I think you have a lot of creativity in front with that formation. When Dybala takes the free role, Pjaca and Pjanic need to control their opponent . But you can confuse the opponent, because all the three can take the free rol. So if Dybala has it and Pjaca takes it over, Dybi needs to take Pjaca's man. Vice versa and the same for Pjanic. That would be fapworthy like Barca's MSN.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Why can't we play this formation IF all players are fit?
I understand if we don't play it in CL or against Roma/Napoli, but against midtable teams it is possible imo.

On paper:

Higuain
Pjaca - Pjanic - Dybala
Marchisio - Khedira

In attack (Alex and Alves tracking higher up the pitch) (Marchisio between defense and Khedira):
Higuain
Pjaca - Dybala
Pjanic - Khedira
Marchisio
Alex S. - Chiello - Bonnuci - Alves​

In defense (Defenders on the place where they belong, Pjanic and Pjaca tracking more back than Dybi)

Higuain
Dybala
Pjaca - Pjanic
Marchisio - Khedira

- - - Updated - - -

I think you have a lot of creativity in front with that formation. When Dybala takes the free role, Pjaca and Pjanic need to control their opponent . But you can confuse the opponent, because all the three can take the free rol. So if Dybala has it and Pjaca takes it over, Dybi needs to take Pjaca's man. Vice versa and the same for Pjanic. That would be fapworthy like Barca's MSN.
That looks fantastic to be honest. I think that more or less all our midfielders would do better in more defensive roles. Lemina could be the exception. I am sick of seing Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah as B2B midfielders trying to create and set up attacks. Those guys should be concentrating on defending and closing down spaces, and let Dybala, Pjanic, Pjaca, Alves and Alex Sandro have more freedom to attack.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pjaca could be this missing puzzle for Allegri's 4312. This 1 should run a lot, be physically strong, press defenders and able to score from the outside. Pjaca for sure can score, he is strong as a bull, the main question is his engine.

May 26, 2016
Really excited for him to come back in match form. This kind of fearless young talent is rare to come by. I thought what he showed before he was injured was fantastic: quick feet, great technique, the ability to take on players and good pace.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
I was thinking about our midfield issues recently and remembered the rumours early in the season that Allegri was considering this guy as a possible option at LCM. He's got size, pace and technique, so I would imagine he could pick up the defensive side of the position and perform well there. Some might say it would be a waste of his best attributes, but I think it's worth a shot considering the lack of chemistry plaguing our midfield.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I was thinking about our midfield issues recently and remembered the rumours early in the season that Allegri was considering this guy as a possible option at LCM. He's got size, pace and technique, so I would imagine he could pick up the defensive side of the position and perform well there. Some might say it would be a waste of his best attributes, but I think it's worth a shot considering the lack of chemistry plaguing our midfield.
it's better to push him forward and drop pjanic then doing that. Buy best option is to introduce a wing based system with pjaca/cuadrado alongside higuain and dybala.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
could definitely see this happening. im sure Max tried it out already in practice so he already has an idea about what Marko could offer in the "Pogba role"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A trident of pjaca higuain dybala is what will bring us the CL throphy. Otherwise we will lose.

There, I predicted the future.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope Allegri has an idea of trying him out in a trident with Higuain and Dybala. The trio could be really deadly once they get to understand each other. Strength and dynamism would be there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)