Marko Pjaca (7 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im not saying that I expect him to follow Dybalas path but we wouldnt just dish out 25m for a player if we werent convinced with his qualities. This is a player we have been following for 3-4 years. People going crazy over the lack of playing time whenever young player joins are being absurd.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
How about we wait to see how Pjaca develops to say they are not comparable in terms of signing. Not saying he will turn up to be, but that's quite the statement to make this early in the season when he only played here and there.

Pretty sure if someone would have said Dybala would be comparable to Tevez the moment we signed him he'd be laughed at hardcore.

Apr 9, 2015
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has hinted that Marko Pjaca will replace Paulo Dybala for Saturday’s trip to Palermo. “He can play as a second striker...”

“They have different characteristics, he’s grown a lot lately,” the Coach said.

“They can play with Mandzukic and Higuain. Dybala isn’t nervous, the more you look for something, the less you find it, so he must feel comfortable.

“We play differently without [Dybala], but he can play as a second striker.

“He has great qualities and I’m convinced that he’ll become very strong.

“The League where he comes from, however, is different to ours. Morata had a different experience, a different path.

- Football Italia

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Only acceptable reason not to sub him in after ~70 minutes for Mandzukic would be that that would've left us with no sub left due to Rugani's injury.

Apr 9, 2015
Showed again some promising things today. He will be a good player for us, just be patient please. I really liked his dribble when he shot on target but the keeper saved it. The same for the pass to Mandzukic (who failed to score).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Showed again some promising things today. He will be a good player for us, just be patient please. I really liked his dribble when he shot on target but the keeper saved it. The same for the pass to Mandzukic (who failed to score).
Yea, was a certain assist if Higuain, Khedira or Dybala ran onto that pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)