Marko Pjaca (8 Viewers)

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Would prefer we have a plan before buying players, i am always for buying talented young player. But the Kid is clearly suited to play as LW on front 3. I d like if we try that formation with a trident of him and Dybala and Higuain.
Paratici and his staff has followed this kid for years, i am pretty sure there is a plan for him, and i am pretty sure that Allegri will find a way to utilize him and develop his skills at the same time. He seems like the type that really thrives wide, since he is great beating his man and arriving in the box, but that doesn't mean he won't be able to play in a two striker partnership or even behind one or two strikers. He might not play those positions in the same way as other players, but we also see Dybala drift wide a lot, not every ss has the same role in the team.

I agree on a trident with Pjaca, Dybala and Higuain. The two young guns could both drift wide, run into the box in the second wave and track back to attract the ball - it would be very dynamic and hard to cover for a static defense. In the meantime Higuain will make sure we always push the line, make space for them and be in the box, ready to make the kill.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I agree on a trident with Pjaca, Dybala and Higuain. The two young guns could both drift wide, run into the box in the second wave and track back to attract the ball - it would be very dynamic and hard to cover for a static defense. In the meantime Higuain will make sure we always push the line, make space for them and be in the box, ready to make the kill.
I agree with this :tup:

My dream is to see this team play the 4-3-3

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Would prefer we have a plan before buying players, i am always for buying talented young player. But the Kid is clearly suited to play as LW on front 3. I d like if we try that formation with a trident of him and Dybala and Higuain.
Definitely also suited to the LW/LM role in a 4-4-2. Or in a 4-2-3-1. With a light on numbers midfield, I'd like to see us try these formations out occasionally.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah have you seen that stepover vs Lazio? :tuttosport:
:agree:

For me that was allready continuation of what he did against spain, where he was doing stepovers and dribbels down the sideline against spain rather effectively, at one point getting trough several defenders before diving in the box, where he could have tried the last one and score a legendary goal.

I'm probably overhyping, but i miss this type of magic. That move against lazio. Just straight up stepover and exit right, leave the defender stranded completely and shoot. He he had any space, he'd be gone 20 meters before the defender could react

I so miss this. Dribbeling tricks to send the defender the wrong way and allow you to burst away without the defender having a chance to get back at you.

I am seriously rooting in the Coppa to see somekind of inside winger setup with Pjaca and Cuadrado cutting inside, Dybala playing some sort of CAM and Pjanic feeding them passes into space

Seriously. Just think about cuads and pjaca burning defenders with them pjanic passes...... And then lay it off to khedira, our future top scorer

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:agree:

For me that was allready continuation of what he did against spain, where he was doing stepovers and dribbels down the sideline against spain rather effectively, at one point getting trough several defenders before diving in the box, where he could have tried the last one and score a legendary goal.

I'm probably overhyping, but i miss this type of magic. That move against lazio. Just straight up stepover and exit right, leave the defender stranded completely and shoot. He he had any space, he'd be gone 20 meters before the defender could react

I so miss this. Dribbeling tricks to send the defender the wrong way and allow you to burst away without the defender having a chance to get back at you.

I am seriously rooting in the Coppa to see somekind of inside winger setup with Pjaca and Cuadrado cutting inside, Dybala playing some sort of CAM and Pjanic feeding them passes into space

Seriously. Just think about cuads and pjaca burning defenders with them pjanic passes...... And then lay it off to khedira, our future top scorer
@Quetzalcoatl :touched: Welcome back Zach, stick around if you feel like it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)