Jul 22, 2008
Pffff

Why not play this?

Alex Sandro - Pjaca - Dybala - Mandžukić - Higuain - Cuadrado - Dani Alves

Pjanić - Marchisio

Chiellini

Buffon​
Ridiculous. Should play this, no?

Evra - Alex Sandro - Pjaca - Dybala - Mandžukić - Higuain - Cuadrado - Dani Alves - Licht

Pjanić - Marchisio​

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Playing Pjaca as CM would be almost like playing Dybala as CM. Completely wasteful.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kid is clearly a winger, either play him in his position or don't buy him.
it would be stupid to pass up on such opportunity so its definitely good we bought him, whatever the plan is. having said that, he will probably play mostly in attack in the 352 and on the left of a 442 when we use it occasionally, which are both positions he can bring something he can deliver something from

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, that too. hes so eclectic :beppe: though im not so sure we will use 4312 that much now without a strong 4th mid and with so many injury problems

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
it would be stupid to pass up on such opportunity so its definitely good we bought him, whatever the plan is. having said that, he will probably play mostly in attack in the 352 and on the left of a 442 when we use it occasionally, which are both positions he can bring something he can deliver something from
Would prefer we have a plan before buying players, i am always for buying talented young player. But the Kid is clearly suited to play as LW on front 3. I d like if we try that formation with a trident of him and Dybala and Higuain.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would prefer we have a plan before buying players, i am always for buying talented young player. But the Kid is clearly suited to play as LW on front 3. I d like if we try that formation with a trident of him and Dybala and Higuain.
i dont like that (Dybala in a trident). the team is built for a 352 with the flexibility to change to 442, 4312 or 433 if needed, so we will play like that for a while. and the great thing about Pjaca is, he can play a number of different roles in either of those formations successfully. hes not a pure winger by any means, which is why we will see him at different positions in different formations. nothing wrong with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)