Jul 15, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5379390 said:
2011–2012 → Juventus (loan) 14 (1)
2012–2013 → Sampdoria (loan) 34 (2)
2013–2014 → Chievo Verona (loan) 16 (0)
2014– → Atalanta (loan) 21 (2)
2016– → Cerro Porteño (loan) 1 (0)

Damn, guy have regressed so bad
Yep. Never good to constantly being on loan as you feel like no-one has had enough faith in you and you cannot sustain any continuity. He wasn't a bad player from what I remember. I just think his confidence is shot to pieces.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Juve, Pjaca studied by midfielder Allegri sees inner midfielder or playmaker TURIN, August 30, 2016 - Marko Pjaca has surprised everyone at Juve, for his enormous talent, for its audacity and for its natural tactical flexibility. Massimiliano Allegri was won by 21-year old Croat, and he sees a future as an attacking midfielder or inner midfield. On that latter position, Pjaca has already played in Lokomotiv Zagreb. It is to dust off the old movements now almost forgotten. And that's what is making Allegri in Vinovo, where the giovante talented you are receiving daily lessons on the defensive, because a midfielder-respecting must also know how to inhibit as well as attack. Marko is responding well, also benefited from the powerful physique. In short, he might just be the perfect heir, albeit with different style, of Paul Pogba. Source: Tuttosport

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm sure he could potentially become a great midfielder with training, but he'd be wasted the further he is to the final third. We need his dribbling and incisiveness upfront.

We would try this surely because of the midfield situation, but I hope it wouldn't be definite or else we would be missing on

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Juve, Pjaca studied by midfielder Allegri sees inner midfielder or playmaker TURIN, August 30, 2016 - Marko Pjaca has surprised everyone at Juve, for his enormous talent, for its audacity and for its natural tactical flexibility. Massimiliano Allegri was won by 21-year old Croat, and he sees a future as an attacking midfielder or inner midfield. On that latter position, Pjaca has already played in Lokomotiv Zagreb. It is to dust off the old movements now almost forgotten. And that's what is making Allegri in Vinovo, where the giovante talented you are receiving daily lessons on the defensive, because a midfielder-respecting must also know how to inhibit as well as attack. Marko is responding well, also benefited from the powerful physique. In short, he might just be the perfect heir, albeit with different style, of Paul Pogba. Source: Tuttosport
Il nuovo Padoin :tuttosport:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If Allegro is working with him in the cm position he has the potential to have the same effect Di Maria had when Ancelotti player him as a B2b mid for real
I was actually thinking Cuadrado could play the attacking high workrate b2b from time to time. Didnt know Allegri was working with Pjac for that role.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Pogba never constantly tracked back last season, or even when he did he covered ground at walking pace, didnt have his earlier days aggressiveness. If Max trying to find Pjac more playing time, he could defo get a few matches at Pogbas position.

Apr 25, 2015
I was actually thinking Cuadrado could play the attacking high workrate b2b from time to time. Didnt know Allegri was working with Pjac for that role.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Pogba never constantly tracked back last season, or even when he did he covered ground at walking pace, didnt have his earlier days aggressiveness. If Max trying to find Pjac more playing time, he could defo get a few matches at Pogbas position.
Cuadrado could be interesting in that role too

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If Allegro is working with him in the cm position he has the potential to have the same effect Di Maria had when Ancelotti player him as a B2b mid for real
Exactly. I could see him do very well in the Pogba role (CM), were he still has some defensive duties, but he is generally the CM, who has the freedom to attack. The Di Maria example is spot on.

I think this is the best part of not getting the Matuidi, Witsels etc. of the world. Allegri will be forced to do some creative thinking, not having an extra squad filler CM, means giving more game time to Pjaca and Lemina, and I think that it will be a massive advantage for us in the long run.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Padoin has no talent though.

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli bonucci benatia chiellini

Pjanic marchisio

Cuadrado dybala higuain pjaca.

I'd like to see some crazy $#@! tactics like that.
:facepalm2: Why not play this?

Pjaca - Dybala - Mandžukić - Higuain - Cuadrado

Pjanić - Marchisio

Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli

Buffon​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)