Marko Pjaca (22 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont want to wait dude.. iw ant him to be used NOW

and now more than ever that we seem to create nothing for the forwards

Mar 3, 2014
People are overrating this guy already.
It's obvious he's talented but let's wait for gim to play 45 minutes to judge his potential.
Nowhere did I say he would be as good as him. He just reminds me of CR7.

People at one point said Sturaro reminded them of a Gattuso that could actually pass. Looks like he is a lot worse than Gattuso, and can't really pass either.

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
Nowhere did I say he would be as good as him. He just reminds me of CR7.

People at one point said Sturaro reminded them of a Gattuso that could actually pass. Looks like he is a lot worse than Gattuso, and can't really pass either.
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the general opinion about him since he did the stepovers.

- - - Updated - - -

i think he's a mix between ronaldo, messi and kaka.
He's better than all of them.

Combined.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I remember when I saw Pjaca's first videos, the first player he reminded me of was CR7. I think what he lacks is of CR7 is his sheer speed (but he isn't slow either), and finishing/power from distance, but hopefully he can be more creative than CR7.

His dribbling, technical ability, strength, size is very C7-eque.

- - - Updated - - -

My dream is an eventual rotation of Higuain, Dybala, James and Pjaca for the front 3 in a 4-2-1-2...Other than Higuain, the other 3 are quite versatile. Pjaca, Dybala certainly can play as a primary striker. Dybala, James, Pjaca can all be secondary strikers and trequartistas with Dybala being the weakest of the three at TQ, but probably the strongest at secondary striker. You could also push James into the midfield in a CM spot too if you're trying for a goal or run a 4-2-2-2.
A lot of people who watched me play say that I reminded them of Ronaldo too. I only lack the speed, the ability, the fitness, the physical ability, the stamina, the looks, the money and the skill. Damn....if only I had those things!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think this is bogus, but i remember coming across 1 or 2 Italian press articles suggesting we would loan him out to Sassoulo! That would be terrible if true. Don't think it is though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)