Marko Pjaca (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was joking... but yes i want to see this guy get much miore playing time..

and yes...this 352 is getting on my nerves.

Allegri{s best football was when we played 4312---- i fukin hate juve´s ultradefensive 352.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Or 3412 while we wait for Pjanic to be fully fit and Marchi to be back as well..

Asa-Sami
Pjaca
Higuain-Dybala

At least against the smaller teams looking for a draw..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that too.

whatever that involves a lot of atacking players would do.

we have a superb defense,,, why on top of that we need to play overly defensive? is stupid

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think he is a really good talent but he needs to work on his finishing as even if he does the unthinkable and dribble past 10 players it would count for nothing if he`ll end up wasting it...
As for potential I think he is a star in the making

Mar 3, 2014
I remember when I saw Pjaca's first videos, the first player he reminded me of was CR7. I think what he lacks is of CR7 is his sheer speed (but he isn't slow either), and finishing/power from distance, but hopefully he can be more creative than CR7.

His dribbling, technical ability, strength, size is very C7-eque.

- - - Updated - - -

My dream is an eventual rotation of Higuain, Dybala, James and Pjaca for the front 3 in a 4-2-1-2...Other than Higuain, the other 3 are quite versatile. Pjaca, Dybala certainly can play as a primary striker. Dybala, James, Pjaca can all be secondary strikers and trequartistas with Dybala being the weakest of the three at TQ, but probably the strongest at secondary striker. You could also push James into the midfield in a CM spot too if you're trying for a goal or run a 4-2-2-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)