Marko Pjaca (21 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Does everyone not remember how he started with Dybala? He hardly played him in the beginning but eventually he started to aclumate him into the team and then he began to start for us regularly. People need to have patience. He's a good prospect for us and I believe he will do well. I just hope he fits our overall team formation and play, unlike Coman, who did not.

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
Does everyone not remember how he started with Dybala? He hardly played him in the beginning but eventually he started to aclumate him into the team and then he began to start for us regularly. People need to have patience. He's a good prospect for us and I believe he will do well. I just hope he fits our overall team formation and play, unlike Coman, who did not.
Yup, exactly, he will be played when the time is right. We don't need him to be overexposed too soon, let him get his feet wet. In allegri I trust after last year's comeback

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks great.

He basically had three touches, one to hold up and win a free-kick to take pressure off, the next to skin a guy and get a shot away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)