Marko Pjaca (19 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Just finished watching the West Ham match.

Wow, this guy was a creative spark when he got the ball. I echo the thoughts of others. I'm excited to see how Allegri uses him. He gives us an interesting dimension for sure.

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
He played like how I was expecting cuadrado to play, but actually succeeds in passing and take ons. He looks like such a sleeper signing, I am really excited to see more of him :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
See guys! If he is creative,has pace, strenght, flairfancy and a good shot..he must be the new CAM!!. @allegri

If Allegri used Vidal as a CAM, I dont see how Piazza canot be used as one.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't see how this guy will play unless he can play SS and CAM or even CM.

The only winger formation we can use is Pjaca-Higuain-Dybala.

We don't even have a backup for Dybala. I'm sure Pjaca will get a chance there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't see how this guy will play unless he can play SS and CAM or even CM.

The only winger formation we can use is Pjaca-Higuain-Dybala.

We don't even have a backup for Dybala. I'm sure Pjaca will get a chance there.
442? we used that formation with Pogba on the left, now we put Pjaca there instead. Alves or Pereyra on the right. he will also get playing time as the AM/SS in 4312, SS in 352

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
442? we used that formation with Pogba on the left, now we put Pjaca there instead. Alves or Pereyra on the right. he will also get playing time as the AM/SS in 4312, SS in 352
A 4-4-2 with Alves at RM and Lichtsteiner at RB will probably just morph into a 3-5-2 anyways.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A 4-4-2 with Alves at RM and Lichtsteiner at RB will probably just morph into a 3-5-2 anyways.
but in that case Pjaca would be the LCM right? but when i think about it, when Asamoah and Alex Sandro played together last season, AS used to stay more centrally allowing Asa to go wide at times. maybe it could work with Pjaca too :boh:

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Could he be our replacement for pogba? He's a pretty tall guy, and from what I hear he is creative as well. Could he replicate pogbas physicality and creativity on the pitch? How is he defensively?

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
but in that case Pjaca would be the LCM right? but when i think about it, when Asamoah and Alex Sandro played together last season, AS used to stay more centrally allowing Asa to go wide at times. maybe it could work with Pjaca too :boh:
I'm sure we'll see Pjaca higher up the pitch. Pjaca-Higuain-Dybala is not that outlandish when we need goals. Dybala already drifts to the right quite often.

But for Pjaca to get consistent time it would have to be as CAM or ST. Because I don't see how often we'd play a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 even if we wanted to.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He can be deployed as an AM or SS. He will get his fair share of games, and will be important in cup matches, so expect him to make the difference in the Coppa and CL fixtures when he comes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)