Marko Pjaca (21 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was mostly eager to see him play, but i am still puzzled.
I saw Dybala coming out, at start i thought he would play as a SS, but he played more like a midfielder.
But my link resolution has failed to make me notice him in many off the ball moments, so what you guys made of his spot?
Its important to see how Allegri sees him and is likely to introduce him with rotation.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It was very hard for the players to link up because the rhythm of the game was broken after so many substitutions and pjaca, eatguain and zaza don't know each other yet

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
I could see him fit on the wing, in the trequartista role or even as a support striker. But mezzala? That's too deep and we wouldn't get the most of him imo.
We'll see what formation Allegri prefers next season but if we continue with the 352 I think there would be enough cover once he gets familiar with that role.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
like quadrado or even worse this 352 system isn't fitting him..433 will rarely be used so i don't think we'll see him very often.

the kid has guts, skills, and he can turn into a top player if played a lot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I could see him fit on the wing, in the trequartista role or even as a support striker. But mezzala? That's too deep and we wouldn't get the most of him imo.
:tuttosport:

with his movement, tackling and aggresiveness i can see him working as a link between defense and attack.

If allegri wil keep using pjanic as a regista in a 4312.. he should use pjaca as treq and let the guy flow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)