Marko Pjaca (21 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So what is the benefits of beeing the one who start the hype?!
When i get really excited for a talent, a good amount of those actually pull trough. On the way of that, certain angry members will mock, trash and attempt to discredit the hyping i'm doing.
When the player pulls trough, they like to act like i've changed my mind.

I get so fed up by that, that i'm extensively making sure people remember, to avoid the bullshitting.

Jan 5, 2007
When i get really excited for a talent, a good amount of those actually pull trough. On the way of that, certain angry members will mock, trash and attempt to discredit the hyping i'm doing.
When the player pulls trough, they like to act like i've changed my mind.

I get so fed up by that, that i'm extensively making sure people remember, to avoid the bullshitting.
my comment not directed to insult or anything, i saw the last couple of comment and alot of talk who start it first, imo i dont care who started the most important is that he is here and he didnt achieve anything yet and i hope he will become a star for this team thats what matter for me in the end.

also for everyone who is fighting for the credits of hype, put in mind you are also fighting for the credits of fail as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)