Marko Pjaca (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zach mode on:

"look here is what i like about juve. pjaca signs on, hugely controversial. he could have chooses clubs with guaranteed first team football, instead chose juve

here is one of senators a few days later, joking with new player and making him feel welcome and starting integration into family. because thats what our players do.

awesome"

zach mode off

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
gullible bunch

some sugartalk and you want to suck a player's dick before he spent one second on the pitch

and then you shit on merited outgoing players cause they do the same to their new club

words mean nothing in 21th century football
:tup:

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zach mode on:

"look here is what i like about juve. pjaca signs on, hugely controversial. he could have chooses clubs with guaranteed first team football, instead chose juve

here is one of senators a few days later, joking with new player and making him feel welcome and starting integration into family. because thats what our players do.

awesome"

zach mode off

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Zach mode on:

awesome"

zach mode off
moar liek:

"i was the first to say pjaca was going to be world class for juventus".

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Zach mode on:

awesome"

zach mode off
:lol::lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Zach mode on:

awesome"

zach mode off
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Zach mode on:

awesome"

zach mode off
:rofl:

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
From most of our newcomers, i m mostly anxious to see him play.
I know that Pjanic, Benatia and Dany are Juve material and know exactly why Higuain is here!
But Pjaca is the greatest mystery, what role Allegri will give him? Right winger as Quads replacement? Dybala's sub? Our long sought AMF?
Will he cope with that role? Will he have a hybrid role a la Padoin? An alternative formation role like Pereyra/Hernanes?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know that Pjanic, Benatia and Dany are Juve material and know exactly why Higuain is here!
But Pjaca is the greatest mystery, what role Allegri will give him? Right winger as Quads replacement? Dybala's sub? Our long sought AMF?
Will he cope with that role? Will he have a hybrid role a la Padoin? An alternative formation role like Pereyra/Hernanes?

Find out more on the next episode of The Cronios Chronicles.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach mode on:

awesome"

zach mode off
You are offcourse wrong, cause there is nothing controversial about the signing...

However ...

moar liek:

"i was the first to say pjaca was going to be world class for juventus".
This one nails it :tup:

Especially since i was about to say exactly this :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hello Cronios

I noticed you had slipped an application letter under the sauna door the other day.

We used it to clean up @Jem83's doo-doo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)