Marko Pjaca (18 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
€23m for a 21 year old. That's big money for an "unproven" player, Beppe and Fabio obviously see a huge amount of talent and potential in this kid. One of the most fascinating transfers of recent years, I have a feeling he'll be an absolute superstar for us. Benvenuto, Mark Square.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
This guy has spectacular dribbling and explosion, this much is very clear.

His decision making and end product are still unknown though.

But if he's smart and can think fast, I see this guy as having potential to be a similar or even better version of peak Kaka. Their ball carrying style with large footsteps and deceptive athleticism is so uncommon. And Kaka couldn't really dribble.

Dybala + Pjaca floating around behind the CF, changing positions constantly - center and flanks - with Pjanic distributing passes to them may be pure destruction. Higuain would complement them perfectly.

But it's important he can be smart on the ball and have quick decision making to play with these guys. That we have yet to see.
Pjaca+Higuain+Dybala= PHD:tuttosport::tuttosport:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Im suprised how fluent this kid is in English, better than a 'native language speaker' like Rooney :lol:. Unfortunately this also makes him 'Prem ready'.

In saying that the level of English language proficiency of the many Balkan posters here is extremely good. Must be the education system.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
man thats TABOOO

- - - Updated - - -

jk, i love Poggy but seriously for his own good, he needs to stop listening to raiola, his rapper friends and his bitches.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
welcome to the lad, but i feel like we overpaid for him! The market has inflated again, but few teams would pay that ammount for him.
Anyways, the important thing is where will we use him?
As a Dybala LF sub? A Sandro LM sub? A Cuadrado successor RW over Danny and Licht?
As o foward he doesnt score much and as a wingback he cant defend at all.
He is bound to start as a sub and eventually become a starter, my bet is still as a RM

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
welcome to the lad, but i feel like we overpaid for him! The market has inflated again, but few teams would pay that ammount for him.
As a Dybala LF sub? A Sandro LM sub? A Cuadrado successor RW over Danny and Licht?
He is bound to start as a sub and eventually become a starter, my bet is still as a RM
Its a mystery where he will play.

And yes it seems we paid good money for him...but is was just 5 mils more than what we paid for Zaza, and the guy looks hella good.

See? now it doesnt look as bad.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Did he grow up in an English speaking country? Australia perhaps?

Anyways, welcome again Marko!!! you have chosen the number of a Legend, the one and only SuperPado!! you need to live up to that number!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Anyways, welcome again Marko!!! you have chosen the number of a Legend, the one and only SuperPado!! you need to live up to that number!!
English is extremely important here. Every job ad requires from candidates English proficiency. Kids are learning it in school as one of the subjects for 10-12 years.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

[FONT=&amp]He’s an excellent student at school too and one of the few football players who completed his studies. He was always good at languages and learned a few things thanks to football too, as he spoke Portuguese, English and Spanish with his teammates.

[/FONT]
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2651873-scouting-juventus-transfer-target-marko-pjaca

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think 23m is a good price. Have you seen the guy play? People are saying that Zaza is worth 25-30m. Makes you realize how much of a steal Pjanic for 32m was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)